M350ZB-Wheel Debate Over At Last (For Now-LOL!)

M350ZB

Right guys been on night shift this week and what a week its been. Finishing work at 6.30 am tuesday, i then took on a huge drive up to Cheshire, to pick a little something up for my Zed. Took me four hours to get there, with stopping twice for some red-bull and one for petrol. In-fact i was lucky didnt hit no traffice, just the sodding road works. But one thing i woudl say from my journey, what alovely road the M6 Toll is :lol:, thats how tired i was :lol:. Arriving in cheshire, made my way threw a little village and then was at my destination.

So what did i drive the earth for, after a night shift ..............(pure madness)..................... ? ? ?

Well it is and was indeed finally wheels :lol:, 20"'s what i have been going on about for ages and ages and ages and ages and ages too :lol:.

Had a nice chat with the guy i bought them from and even got a cup of tea, seemed really down to earth.

So after loading my car up with the wheels, i then headed home, took a tad longer this time, and did just consist of music up full blast and the window wide open, singing along :lol:, allthough the weather was bloody terrible. Took me 4-5 hours on the way back, stopped 3 times, twice for the bog, and once for some food.

Got home, un-loaded my car, then hit the sack, woke up and back to work :lol:.

Then this morning arrives, got home from another night shift, last one tonight-thank god :surrender:, and with some help from the old man, fitted them, pumped up to pressure, took some pics and took for a little drive.

Overall a very happy bunny, and wide awake :lol:

Pics as follows>>>>>>, Zed could really do with a clean, and so could the wheels really, gave the wheels a little wip-over but will leave it now for the weekend, or next week, when i intend to give the whole car a great wash and wax :thumbs:

One thing i did make sure are the tyre sizes, that they were all correct, even placed them next to my now old wheels, and were spot on :thumbs:

So here are some pics, will try and get some more up soon.............. (better ones)

:thumbs: , hope you like !!!!

SL272393.jpg

SL272409.jpg

SL272399.jpg

SL272407.jpg

SL272401.jpg

SL272397.jpg

sure the fronts are correct???

The offsets look spot on (with the spacers that are fitted.) The style really suits your car Mark.

What ya mean bud, fronts correct ?, and yeah alot better fitting than the 19" BBS, with my veilside kit :thumbs:

And thanks Stew :teeth:

Looking good Mark - offsets seem spot on. I prefer the BBS on a standard car but these suit your OTT kit much better! ;):p

Cheers mate, yeah am really really happy how the wheels sit with the arch's, alot better fit with the kit :thumbs: , O and the BBS's will soon be up for grabs, lovely wheels indeed, just didnt do the kit on my zed justice ;)