A Zed With No Door Handles........Hmmmmmmmm

nurrish

Simple put poppers in the doors. Looks very smooth B)

So it would be operated solely by your key fob :wacko:

Yeh mate its done by a fob, i think it can be a pain in the backside tho. As stew said Andy has done this so he will kno the ins and outs of it :thumbs:

Top work Mr Kudos :thumbs:

Would love to do the TVR solanoid under the wing mirrors thing but I have seen one somewhere where the solanoid is placed behind the B pillar and you push that in a certain place to open... you would need to make sure the doors lock when you drive though like the BMW antihijack system or they may open at speed or when its very windy!...

It's just loose at the moment as I need to wire it in properly but I think it will end up being hidden behind the front number plate.

If some cheeky toerag stole your front plate, would they be able to see the button or however you're going to do it?

It's just loose at the moment as I need to wire it in properly but I think it will end up being hidden behind the front number plate.

If some cheeky toerag stole your front plate, would they be able to see the button or however you're going to do it?

Knowing Andy, i dont expect it to be just hanging there, out in the open, im sure he if not all ready has thought of that :thumbs: , think its one of them things, what you might like more seeing it with no handles in the flesh, if you know what i mean :thumbs:

It wouldn't be a button but just a charging point so you still can't get access to the car unless you have the key. :)

Top work Mr Kudos :thumbs:

Would love to do the TVR solanoid under the wing mirrors thing but I have seen one somewhere where the solanoid is placed behind the B pillar and you push that in a certain place to open... you would need to make sure the doors lock when you drive though like the BMW antihijack system or they may open at speed or when its very windy!...

Yup it sounds like a really cool mod....until you have to live with it. I've done this to a previous car and while its rather cool and you get some quisicle looks when you open the door it can be a real pain in the air. When its posssing it down with shopping/bags its soo much easier just to open the door normally.

IMO I would only do this mod to a proper show car, def not a daily driver otherwise it will drive you mad like mine did.