Jealousy is an ugly trait...

mwalker56

I'm just going to vent my anger for 30 seconds as some absolute f$£king c"£t just attacked me at a set of lights!! Here's the story:

At the bottom of the M32 just before you get into Bristol there is a set of traffic lights and a truck was broken down in the slow lane (which i as in), so everybody was mergin in turn into the middle lane except the car behind me decided not to let me out, so i let him pass then tried to move into the gap behind him but the next car also took a dislike to the Z and tried to block me out so i took avoidance maneouvres and let him through (just), after which i moved bhind him and gave him a honk and a quick "you to$$er" hand gesture. Anyway, traffic moved on, i went back into the slow lane he went into the fast lane and we got to the lights (he was about 5 cars behind and 2 lanes of traffic away at this point). So i'm singing along to a bit foo fighters when i notice a topless skin head boke running between the cars in my direction at which point he runs straight up to me and starts hitting me in the face through my window saying "Who's ****ing problem is it now?". He kept that up for about 10 seconds then ran back to his car. Unfortunately i couldnt see his reg! What a tw@.

Rant over.

Glad your ok mate!

That kinda thing angers me so much! :rant: You should of got out and twatted him one, smelly teaspoon burning chav that he is!

Could you not of hung your lane of traffic back and got in behind him to get his plate number?

Sorry to hear this mate. Bloody chavs, cant stand them. I have had something similar happen to me before but i think he got a shock when i got out the car and gave him a beating :boxing:

Thanks for the messages, he only got one hit in before running back to his car. All happened so quickly i didnt have time to react. Have spoken to the police and they're fairly confident its all on cctv as there are loads of cameras covering that junction and its right outside the police station. Hopefully they can have a chat with him...

close the window? open the door quite harshly?

sorry to hear that, but you just sat there taking the punches???

Ha ha He was probably in shock! Hindsight is a wonderful thing!

it's called self defense! I'd have tried to do something ffs!!!

I know, but this sort of random madness is unexpected and over as fast as it starts and you sit there wondering WTF has just happened. And to top it off, some random topless 'right said fred' lookalike! :scare:

One word - pikies.

"I fcuking hate pikies"

I had a similar thing a few years ago driving through Winchester. I was in my modded Volvo with the Mrs in the car and it was rammed with traffic and there was a van trying to merge into the traffic so I flashed him into the queue and a few seconds later a gap in the right lane appeared and I moved into it. At the roundabout we came to the driver gets out of his van and starts beating on the window asking what my problem was and to get out of the car. I wound the window down and asked him WTF was wrong and he swung but I got the window back up enough. I reminded him I'd let him out and he stropped off. It was the bald head, lack of shirt and mullet that told me he was clearly a pikey.

All well and good saying 'you should have...' but he could have had a worse weapon than his fists. Glad you are OK

except a few bruises probably. Little Sh!t. Like you say ..... Jealousy is an ugly trait....

so let's get beat up, just in case he's got a worse weapon. :lol:

PS with just one punch then it's already another story, from what you wrote I could see him hammering you through the window LOL

Fair play, but having looked down the barrel of a gun not once but twice, I know I'm still alive cos I stayed zipped. May

not be right, but still alive :)

Sorry to hear this mate.

Whenever i get into a bit of road rage with anyone the first thing i do is take me seatbelt off and dont take my eyes off where they are.. even if its for a few miles. That way if i see them making a move, i can be up and at them before they get near me. :boxing:

Sorry to hear this mate.

Whenever i get into a bit of road rage with anyone the first thing i do is take me seatbelt off and dont take my eyes off where they are.. even if its for a few miles. That way if i see them making a move, i can be up and at them before they get near me. :boxing:

+1

I carry something under my seat incase this happens. ;)

Sorry to hear this mate.

i do a similar thing, but i also keep a breaking bar down the side of the drivers seat. i'd never hit anyone in the head with it, but i'd sure as hell make sure they wouldn't be running off before the police get there (and yes i know about reasonable force, thats why i won't be repeatedly kicking them or hitting them once they've gone down.)

i used to be a door man in coventry and my size tends to be a big enough deterant as does the shaved head and beard.

i am very placid by the way,it takes a lot to get me wrlyed and i learnt a long time ago to be defenseive not offensive.

Sorry to hear this mate.

i do a similar thing, but i also keep a breaking bar down the side of the drivers seat. i'd never hit anyone in the head with it, but i'd sure as hell make sure they wouldn't be running off before the police get there (and yes i know about reasonable force, thats why i won't be repeatedly kicking them or hitting them once they've gone down.)

i used to be a door man in coventry and my size tends to be a big enough deterant as does the shaved head and beard.

i am very placid by the way,it takes a lot to get me wrlyed and i learnt a long time ago to be defenseive not offensive.

Far too PC, if your big enough to come throw punches at me through my window your big enough to take the fooking pasting your gonna get from my bat imo!

99.9% of the time I'm sooooooooo laid back its untrue apart from two places, the football pitch and behind the wheel :blush:

Sorry to hear this mate.

+1. Being 6'2" and 17Stone helps me stop any trouble before it starts :lol:

close but no cigar

Me-1.jpg

this is me

most people can't believe my weight, when i was going into the navy the bloke in recruitment weighed me 4 times and he didn't beleive his own machine, was only till he looked at me and i said "their not lying i do weigh that much" :lol: i hide it well. although i think its my big rugby prop legs and arms that carry alot of it.

and no not my fat head. :dummy:

A mate of mine on his bike had the same thing;

Rowdy van driver parks up at lights in front, gets out of his motor comes storming back to him..of course being on a bike he just rode past the guy, reached into the open window of his van, grabbed his keys and lobbed them into the nearest hedge! :lol:

A mate of mine on his bike had the same thing;

Rowdy van driver parks up at lights in front, gets out of his motor comes storming back to him..of course being on a bike he just rode past the guy, reached into the open window of his van, grabbed his keys and lobbed them into the nearest hedge! :lol:

I wouldn't have thrown them in the nearest hedge, I would have driven off with them and dropped them in a drain a few miles away.

I hate people who feel the need to be confrontational like this pwick, I had a guy once when I had my Saab 95 Aero, he overtook me on the M8 heading out of Glasgow on the inside lane as I was stuck behind a slow coach. He was in a crappy Corsa so I chased after him and overtook him properly. Once again he undertook me while I was behind another car, so I done the same to him, but when I went to take him on the inside he started moving over the lanes, luckily there was a slip road as well so I dropped a gear and blasted past, all the time he was trying to push me off the road.

So I kicked on and got out of sight. Came off the M8 at Newhouse and he appeared behind me, I turned off the motorway and coming down to a roundabout and he overtook me then pulled in so I couldn't pass. Jumps out the car and starts ranting and raving asking if I think he bothers about his car or not, I tried to be reasonable and say exactly what did I do wrong as HE was the one who undertook me and when I tried to do the same thing he tried to run me off the road. He kept ranting and raving and eventually reached my breaking point, so I duly got out the car and set him straight ;)

The guy obviously thought himself to be a big man, but there is always someone bigger around the corner. Hopefully he will think twice the next time he considers a bit of road rage.