Jealousy is an ugly trait...

mwalker56

If someone drives badly or cuts you up etc yeah it makes your blood boil but why bother getting involved? Just let the kn*b heads get on with it and maybe see them wrapped around the next tree. :thumbs:

If someone drives badly or cuts you up etc yeah it makes your blood boil but why bother getting involved? Just let the kn*b heads get on with it and maybe see them wrapped around the next tree. :thumbs:

My thoughts exactly, I always try to drive away (always worked so far). Bit different if someone starts on you though and you can just drive away :thumbdown:

ya did the right thing. i would of not got out makes things worse if you get the better of him your in the wrong. even worse if you get out a tyre iron oooh naughty . i would of fended off the punches with my face to prevent him hitting my car. glad your okay and hope they get the dicksplash on CCTV.

Although he may have been provoked by the hand gesture, coming and throwing punches through a window is simply not on. Ive seen this happen before some years ago and had to go to court as a witness (though the guy pleaded guilty before I had to go in).

Its easy to say fight back, but the shock of someone doing that through the window and your position sat inside a car makes it very difficult to do anything.

Having seen it happen though, I gave it some thought as to what I would do given the same situation. If the initial shock of someone leaning through the window throwing fists did not render me motionless for a moment, I would be tempted to remove the Z key and use that.

At the very least I would take the reg number, and from there its a matter of a few folding beer tokens to the right people to have the guy given a "talking to" about the error of his ways.

Two wrongs don't make a right folks.....

Bullshit.........an eye for an eye............you hit me, I hit you.........simples :)

And if they pull a knife which is highly possible????

I never react to people when I'm driving as I feel it won't get me anywhere. They cut you up, ok, it pisses you off but everyone makes mistakes and what do you gain from shouting and searing at them?

If people are being dangerous then I usually stay well away as they are unpredictable. If you really don't like it then call the police and report them. Chances are it will be added to their file. They might get a word in their ear.....

Bullshit.........an eye for an eye............you hit me, I hit you.........simples :)

I never react to people when I'm driving as I feel it won't get me anywhere. They cut you up, ok, it pisses you off but everyone makes mistakes and what do you gain from shouting and searing at them?

If people are being dangerous then I usually stay well away as they are unpredictable. If you really don't like it then call the police and report them. Chances are it will be added to their file. They might get a word in their ear.....

agreed, i would never go looking for or instigate it, i'll happily drive on and ignore it. if i've been sworn at while driving, my usual trick when over taking them later is to wave at them with areally big smile on my face, which can be really funny as you can watch them bouncing around in the drivers seat going mental. i don't tend to swear at anybody. i don't provoke another stupid driver by driving aggressivly. but as said before assault is done at your own risk. same as if it was my own home.

Well, my take on these things is this...

Yes, whoever does the driving like an a$$hole may be a ****, but at least I don't have to wake up every morning and look at a **** in the mirror, I'll leave that to them...

:lol: - nice one

Wow, that sparked quite a debate.

I understand what you are all saying, i always imagined myself doing something heroic (as a regular gym and capable of benching 100kg+ i'm sure i could of ;) ) But the whole thing only took about 6 seconds and in all honesty i was in disbelief of the whole thing rather than any physical pain! Still, pi**ed me off though!

Ooooooooh............added to their file..........bet the chav would be gutted about that considering that his file probably as thick as the phone book!

these scum only understand one language...........retribution. I would never instigate anything like this but if i got attacked i would certainly defend myself to the point of dishing out a measure of whoop ass!

I wouldn't even bother calling the police, what are they really gonna do?

What a wa*ker things like this really annoy me.

A couple of months ago I was coming down my lane and could see sum pr*ck speeding down the other way so I was carrying on minding my own business and then he was sitting on my bumper so I thort Im not going to get involved and moved over to let him pass then he stopped next to me I thought he was lost or something i dont know :lol: id not seen him before . The he started saying wtf are you doing if you slam your brakes on like that again (which I didnt in the forst place!) I'll f*ckin kill you, I was like wot the hell so i tried to reason with him but he obviously had a screw loose he said say another word and i'll kill you so i turned away and did my window up then he got even more annoyed an got out of his car so I just dfrove off :lol: afterward I was fuming but when it first happens it happens so quickly you dont know what has just happened. Im quite dissapointed in myself for not doing anything especially as i know my ddad wouldnt stand for it but i havnt inherited his i'll f*king start it trait, only the i'll f*king finish it one :lol::lol:

i was once told that "life it like a bed of roses....so watch out for the pricks"

seems very apt in this situation

my wife had not quite a scary moment and not in a car. but we have houses opposite us who have a spare parking space and it is on the new housing development plan as a visitors bay. my wife parked on it as i was on the drive and about to go back out to work for a school thing and was in the shower. when we got a knock on the door and it was the lady who had moved in across the road. telling her to move her f*ing car, how dare she park on the drive, she had payed a premium and owned the land, and that she had spoken to me about it as well, and that it was on there deeds if she wanted to have a f*ing look, and people were coming round soon. was down right rude to my wife. and also spouted complete BS. i went a checked with the site office they hadn't bought it, it was a visitors bay. and no she hadn't spoken to me, and no one turned up all night. that night they even parked sideways across both parking spaces, shows how immature they are.

funny thing is they won't talk to me. i make a point of being deliberatly pleasant, say hello, ask them how they are, and not once have they said a word to me about not parking there. which makes me cross, they feel they can try and bully my wife but haven't got the balls to stand up to me. my wife wasn't upset, more dumbstruck at how rude she was. if she'd asked nicely and just said, something on the lines of "just noticed you'd parked in front of our house is there any chance you could move it soon please." then there would never have been an issue. manners go a long way, yet so few people seem to have a grasp on them