Powdercoated Rays + Spacers **NOW WITH PICS**

ab350z

Car dropped off this morning, wheels are away to get refurbed and powder coated Anthracite with a polished lip. Spacers to be fitted aswell. Great service so far from Motorwerks in Aberdeen for anyone local. Will post pics when I get it back, should be Friday this week. They're doing the whole thing, wheels/tyres off, and refitting once they're back. Most places needed just the bare wheels which was going to be a pain for me.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They let me see a set that had just come back for an M3 and they looked seriously smart. Should look good on a GM, and the 20mm spacers should have them sitting just right.

My Rotas are anthracite with polished lip and they look very nice too. Just watch out for chips on the lip as once you have a chip and the water gets in, its a slippy slope to refurbing them again.

Got the car back, brilliant job! And what a difference the spacers make, respec to Sarnie for every "needs spacers" post he's done, never a truer word said.

DSC00463.jpg

DSC00464.jpg

DSC00465.jpg

DSC00466.jpg

DSC00467.jpg

Needs lowering now!! ;)

Looking good mate, great upgrade on stock wheels :thumbs:

Yeah springs are next on the ever expanding shopping list. Cant decide between Eibach's, Tein's or the Cobb springs that Adam@Z1 sells. Problem is the lip already scrapes on a few lumps and bumps on the Aberdeen roads.

Looks B) will keep an eye out for the car round Aberdeen. I was going to get Finesse to do mine but might try Motorwerks now, what were they charging per wheel and do they repair kerb damage?

I'll PM you the details. Great service, they remove the tyres, house the car while they get done and fit it all back on. Yes, mine have had 'extensive' kerbing repaired and look good as new. All 4 were torn to shreds pretty much, with paint bobbling aswell and they are now A1 nick.

:lol:

Spacers was only half of the "needs spacers and lowering" posts :lol::lol:

Must.... Not.... Bite!!

Its on the list, just need to work out how to get to gym/girlfriends/shops without speedsbumps and the other crazy bumps on our roads. The lip already scrapes some places. Multi storeys are already out the question. It will happen.

I'll PM you the details. Great service, they remove the tyres, house the car while they get done and fit it all back on. Yes, mine have had 'extensive' kerbing repaired and look good as new. All 4 were torn to shreds pretty much, with paint bobbling aswell and they are now A1 nick.

PM received = cheers for that :thumbs: Z wheels I was going to do are my "spares" so no probs with them having to store car etc and are kerb damage free but have a couple of sets of mini wheels I might get done too :thumbs: