new to this game...

Just got my hands on nice Z '08 plate with only 6k miles... I wasn't going to buy it but... it's white!!! it's sort of a white with blue pearl - it looks good. it needs some work done to it as it seems the previous owner didn't pay to much attention to running in procedure... need to look around the forum to find some advice... it's gonna be a busy month! I'm liking this car more and more every minute... we'll see for how long :teeth: anyhow - hello everyone and please be kind... :D

haven't seen white with body kit yet, as I said I wasn't really going to buy it but the deal was so good... all I'm doing now is looking at the pictures and letting my imagination run wild... :teeth:

as for the website - I'm setting up entire factory and it is taking much longer then I was hoping for, it meant to be ready in March but it looks like it will be more likely end of July.... I wouldn't boast about it until it's ready as I don't want to advertise, I think it's against the Forum rules. One of the reasons why I got the Z is to manufacture all parts in-house, here in UK. All I can say - watch this space and any interest is welcome!

Thank you for the warm welcome. I will post some pictures as soon as the car is presentable...

:welcome:

as for the website - I'm setting up entire factory and it is taking much longer then I was hoping for, it meant to be ready in March but it looks like it will be more likely end of July.... I wouldn't boast about it until it's ready as I don't want to advertise, I think it's against the Forum rules. One of the reasons why I got the Z is to manufacture all parts in-house, here in UK. All I can say - watch this space and any interest is welcome!

No problem with trading on the forums mate, we actively welcome it. We do however charge a small trading fee (and I mean minute compared to how much BulletMagnet will spend with you!), and ask that you contact a moderator/admin when you want to start trading so we can set you up with the details before you start trading/advertising :thumbs:

:welcome:

No problem with trading on the forums mate, we actively welcome it. We do however charge a small trading fee (and I mean minute compared to how much BulletMagnet will spend with you!), and ask that you contact a moderator/admin when you want to start trading so we can set you up with the details before you start trading/advertising :thumbs:

I will do! Once I know the date 100%... thank you guys!