WHEN A P3?

Hi guys - newbie alert! :blush:

I'm shopping for a zed - have been for weeks now - looking at 54-55 plates 'cos can't afford the RFL on an 06+ - robbin' sods :thumbdown:

Have several questions as can't find definitive answer online........ :bang:

P3 at 36k - yeah or nay?

P3 at 4 years regardless of age - even if low mileage?

Do the chain tensioners get replaced at P3?

I've had various stories from independent dealers (obviously taken with pinch of salt!).......

and finally completely off topic Kuro or Azure? ( I am a girl after-all!) :teeth:

Servicing is 9k or 12 months. P1, P2, P1, P3 P1 etc. Kuro is B) when cleaned but keeping it looking like that :scare:

What he said. So yeah to both your points!

Ill check on the chain tensioners sometime. Books in car ^^

Tbh i would say neither, cos i really like the sunsets! But of the two it would be Azure in my personal opinion.

But then i got a Grey/Silver one, so my views probably dont count for much :lol:

Oh, and look at private club sellers, normally some good cars around!

Thnx for all the welcomes

Am looking at this ;)

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1057306.htm

but am in Scotland so having to send in RAC to check over - haven't actually booked them yet....... d'you think its worthwhile - d'you think they'll even know what they're looking at? As complete novice I think its peace of mind ...... seller is a really nice and approachable - FNSH - etc

Welcome to the forum from another "sprinkle". Mileage looks quite low for a 2004. Looks good.

and finally completely off topic Kuro or Azure? ( I am a girl after-all!) :teeth:

Hmm, Kuro looks stunning as the boys have eluded when clean, good luck keeping it clean though. :lol: Azure seems a very popular choice on this forum, so can't be bad can it. :D:drive1

Really comes down to what the cars are like that you look at. I'd go for the best mileage, motor/mechanical and body work over colour anytime.

I took a chance and bought one from Ebay, did all of the checks first, rang the guy and gave him a chance to tell me about the car.

It is a risk but in truth you get to see the car before you hand the cash over so if it is misrepresented...no deal.

I have to say I got an immaculate model for an unbelieveable price. There are some bargains around but you just need to keep looking.

Good luck

Nick