Raffle of the Century

Chilli Red

Charity Raffle of the Century

As some of you may already know, Tony’s Dad, Curly, lost his battle with Cancer last week. It has been a tough time for everyone but his final hours were made so much more comfortable, by the completely dedicated nurses and staff at the Woking Hospice.

I know this is something that has touched a lot of people on this forum and I think they would all agree that hospice staff that care for terminally ill patients deserve medals. We have decided that we would like to try and give something back and thought maybe we could hold a small raffle with the prize of a Carbon Fibre Strut Brace. I ran this idea by Martinmac at the Wales meet and before I knew it he had rallied the Admin Team, MODs and Traders together to see if they would like to help us raise even more money.

Traders and donators - I can only say that the level of generousity is an absolute credit to you guys. Curly would be so chuffed. He loved Tony’s car and never missed a MOD day. He was always amazed at how much time and love you all spent on your cars. So this seems a fitting tribute to him.

I am extremely proud to present

IN MEMORY OF CURLY – THE WOKING HOSPICE CHARITY RAFFLE

Goodwood021108059-1.jpg

Tickets are £1 each, you may buy as many or as few as you wish. Payment can be made here:

http://www.justgiving.com/sarahparkinson7.

Please use your forum name on donation so that I know who to assign the raffle numbers to.

When you have paid your name will be added to the list next to your raffle draw number. The draw will be made by one of the http://www.350z-uk.com team. As the winners are announced, each will be allowed to choose their prize before the next one is drawn.

PRIZES ARE

Carbon Fibre/GT Spec Strut Brace - your choice

Carbon Fibre intake vent Supplied by CS

£30 megs voucher Supplied by Andy

Nismo V1 spoiler Supplied by EPRacing

£50 voucher Supplied by Race Valeting

5ltr of Silkolene Pro Supplied by Oilman

carbon strut bar coverings and the door switch covers Supplied by P15ULT

CF sill covers Supplied by an anonomous contributor

350z-uk.com fleece or hoodie Supplied by Martinmac

some CF bits - tba Supplied by M350ZB

$50 voucher Donated by Adam fro Z1 auto

Swissvax style brushes Donated by Envy Valeting

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My condolences to you all at this time and such a great way to remember him and to help the people that helped at the end. Am happy to help such a great cause and will be buying some raffle tickets as well.

My Dad is currently suffering with cancer and is being operated on on Tuesady so fully understand this worthwhile cause.

My condolences to you and your family and more than happy to donate.

I lost my Dad 3yrs ago to cancer and know only too well what great help nurses and other staff can do to make the end more comfortable. I will see how many tickets Amanda wants to buy with me and donate both together later. Thats a nice list of bits that anyone would be over the moon to win any of :thumbs:

My thoughts are with you both at this sad time. Losing a parent is very traumatic. Will be buying tickets as the staff at Hospices do such a fantastic job. We used to have a yearly charity football match which was in aid of our local hospice.