I think we may all be in trouble

Ian

That should be a joke but clearly isnt. What a load of rubbish :headhurt:

The country is in recession which has brought prices of nice cars down. Its the police having another pop at drivers, If they spent more time getting the less expensive uninsured cars off the road we would be a lot better off.

Christ on a bike...

"Examples of suspicious behavior and potential terrorist activity worthy of being reported to police includes looking at CCTV cameras, owning a mobile phone, a van, a computer or a camera, living in an apartment, getting a refund on an item bought in a store, throwing away chemical and pharmaceutical products, or taking photographs."

Not casting a very wide net there are they?!?

Incidently, i think photographing the police is pretty much illegal now. As is photographing them eating pastries. Stan. :bangin:

All I can say is WOW! The American government has asked citizens to keep an eye out for particular bumper stickers and ex-military as those are now possible signs of terrorism. Our governments are out of control and using fear mongering to control the mentally weak.

All I can say is WOW! The American government has asked citizens to keep an eye out for particular bumper stickers and ex-military as those are now possible signs of terrorism. Our governments are out of control and using fear mongering to control the mentally weak.

..and through them, us, as there are 10 lemmings to every thoughtful person...

:lol:

Where will it be then?

Andorra, Angola, Bantu Homelands, Bhutan, Bosnia, Cambodia, Ciskei, Cuba, Iran, Korea (North), Libya, Maldives, Serbia, Somalia, Taiwan, Transkei, Vanuatu, and Vietnam.

....make sure you leave you Z so we can savagely strip it like a pack of wild dogs! Share the wealth!

..and through them, us, as there are 10 lemmings to every thoughtful person...

Ain't that the truth. :wacko: It's getting more and more like that movie The Island and what was that recent Tom Cruise one, where they predict crime before it happens?