Wales May 09 Pics and Vids

Stew

Cheers guys. It was a good weekend out on the roads of sunny/raining/windy Wales and my hearing is nearly back to normal now too!

No polorising filter, just lucky with the sun on the window shot. Right place right time.

Martin, can you PM me your email address and I'll send that photo through.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should just have a meets calendar this year!

With Wales, the Hoon and all the local meets surely we will get some cracking shots! It'd really show what the club is all about in my opinion!

+1, or may be even knock up two calenders ?, but defo a great idea :thumbs:

Just viewed all 11 pages, great way to spend a tea break!

Think its testiment to the forum and you're creative minds that each modded machine in these pics is different from the next, great work all round and looks like a fantastic weekend.

Mark, whats that thing that says system on?

Its my go go gadget button :lol: :lol:, na seriously its basically a speed camera detector, but can also detect old bill cars, mobile vans, e.t.c :thumbs: , a good bit of kit really. But only down side it sometimes pics up shops security systems, but worked well up in wales, allthough didnt detect one of the vans :dry:

:thumbs:

Which detector are you using Mark?

Ive got the road angel professional, but unfortunately it decided it did not like wales and refused to remain switched on after it had picked up its GPS signal :(

Which detector are you using Mark?

Ive got the road angel professional, but unfortunately it decided it did not like wales and refused to remain switched on after it had picked up its GPS signal :(

Is the silver bullet, bought it off of here ages ago actually :thumbs:

So what does it claim to pick up? ive never heard of that one. Is it GPS/Radar/laser based also?

Its the Silver Bullet, sensoro silver bullet rx7500, Ultra compact wireless rador/laser detector. I cant find the user guide at the mo, but is pretty sweet, and a good bit of kit, well for what i paid for it. has 3 filtering modes,and says it can pick up speed dection deivces,cameras,avergae cameras, e.t.c ...........