Newbie - 1st day - new car

Thanks guys, I'm based in Ash Vale in Surrey. It's half way between Guildford and Farnborough.

Can't wait until I pick it up next week. It's in need of a service - can anyone recommend somewhere in this area?

Cheers

Welcome to the forum :thumbs:

Unless you are made of money, and ceratinly after the warranty has expired, use a good independent garage as the concensus is to avoid (most) Nissan dealers, especially down south where hourly rates are through the roof and the standard of service is often reported back as 'iffy'.

If Cheam is not too far for you pm me and I will give you details of an independent I can recommend. Otherwise, do a search oh here and someone more local to you may be along with some suggestions :)

excellent work my man, there are some bargains out there on the Zed's, mine i bought 2 weeks ago is 55 plate 21,000 miles GT pack and Rays FNSH, 1 lady owner £13,250

I think the fuel econ and tax may put some people off but till they drive one they don't know whath they are missing

:drive1