Finally ready for wales,*Pics added*

shire350Z

Ill start with a big thanks to craig who turned up this morning at 8.15 with all his 'trinkits' and made a lovely job of the car as ever!!! that was 7hours of the cleaning process!!!!

The other 10hours were me and the engine bay wrestling to get it even cleaner, had the tanks, strut brace, all the bolts and engine cover off to get the toothbrush in as many places as possible ;) also fitted the grounding kit and orange washers so all in all looking very B) (if i do say so myself) just missing the catch tank :thumbdown: which will hopefully be sorted for JTS when iv finally decided what to do :)

She's in the garage covered in dust sheets now till friday morning just jope to god its not throwing it down on the way over or i will be gutted!!!!

Finger tips are feeling the strain but really happy with the results bring on the weekend :yahoo::yahoo:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah iv just been looking at the pictures Mike never even looked at the post for it dont

know why as it looked a good show!!!

but then it wouldnt have left me much time to sort the car for wales as workin late at the moment :thumbs:

yeah iv just been looking at the pictures Mike never even looked at the post for it dont

know why as it looked a good show!!!

but then it wouldnt have left me much time to sort the car for wales as workin late at the moment :thumbs:

You could have done some work on it there as it was a static meet :thumbs:

we'll see whose got in the most nucks and crannies then at wales ;)

no pictures have to wait until wales :teeth:

Bet you haven't polsihed your springs! :p

Mine's all change after Wales so not gone mental on engine bay this time.

wanna bet ;)

Mine's all change after Wales so not gone mental on engine bay this time

any excuse rob :p

your will prob still be cleaner than mine B)

wanna bet ;)

Mine's all change after Wales so not gone mental on engine bay this time

any excuse rob :p

your will prob still be cleaner than mine B)

:lol::lol:

Sure they'll both be shiny. Not sure if it's worth it since I've got 300 miles to drive before I even get there! :headhurt:

eveyone will see it saturday anyway or sunday ;)

Aaaw, I won't. :(

Bet you haven't polished your springs! :p

Got a week spare in Feb 2010 to come and help me prepare the Zed for Concours??!! :lol:

Mine will be a manic clean friday and then a quick polish sat morning, before the drive up, one big mad rush :lol:

If you are convoying it up with the others on Saturday morning to make the drive out, you wont have the time for a polish before you go! Suggest you do it in the evenings, get a nice layer or two (or 3 or 4 :blush: ) on there and then a final wash Friday night and it should be good to go. You dont want to be polishing and waxing on the Saturday! Or even the Friday! Trust me, I learnt my lesson :surrender:

Mine will be a manic clean friday and then a quick polish sat morning, before the drive up, one big mad rush :lol:

If you are convoying it up with the others on Saturday morning to make the drive out, you wont have the time for a polish before you go! Suggest you do it in the evenings, get a nice layer or two (or 3 or 4 :blush: ) on there and then a final wash Friday night and it should be good to go. You dont want to be polishing and waxing on the Saturday! Or even the Friday! Trust me, I learnt my lesson :surrender:

Looks like im gonna be leavin sat evening.night, staying in a hotel then meeting ya all on the sun morning ;)