19" LMGT4 - best price and fitment details?

ms8qt

All,

I have a Kuro Black GT4 and I've always thought the 18" wheels look small (and the tyre looks quite thick). I love the look of the LMGT4 wheels and assume they would fit without any modifications required...?

I've searched this forum but cannot find the fitment details for LMGT4 wheels. Can anyone tell me this...width front/back, PCD, offset, etc, etc...? What fitment would the front/back tyres need to be as well? (so I can work out how much they're gonna cost me in addition!). All the numbers associated with wheel/tyre fitments confuse the hell out of me so sorry if these sound like dumb questions!

Lastly, where's the best (cheapest!) place to buy them? :)

MANY thanks,

Mark.

All,

I have a Kuro Black GT4 and I've always thought the 18" wheels look small (and the tyre looks quite thick). I love the look of the LMGT4 wheels and assume they would fit without any modifications required...?

I've searched this forum but cannot find the fitment details for LMGT4 wheels. Can anyone tell me this...width front/back, PCD, offset, etc, etc...? What fitment would the front/back tyres need to be as well? (so I can work out how much they're gonna cost me in addition!). All the numbers associated with wheel/tyre fitments confuse the hell out of me so sorry if these sound like dumb questions!

Lastly, where's the best (cheapest!) place to buy them? :)

MANY thanks,

Mark.

Hey Mark,

I have a Kuro black GT4 with 19" LMGT4's fitted. I fitted them myself straight away no problems, they have built in spacers so sit really well with the wheel arches and make the car look nice and wide.

These come in 8.5" wide fronts and 9.5" wide rears, tyres are Falken 452 in the recommended sizes, ie 245/35 front and 275/35 rear.

The cheapest set I could find brand new (without tires....) which were on discount were still £1700 in 19"...... they aren't cheap wheels, bit in my opinion look the best out of all the wheels you can fit B)

Here is a few shots to wet your appetite ;) (an excuse to pimp them out!) P.s these are from my camera phone....and I can't take photos very well!

photo435medium.jpg

photo433medium.jpg

photo367medium.jpg

photo354medium.jpg

ZMANALEX had a set recently..... maybe drop him a PM.

I sure do Stew :thumbs:

3 months old and totally unmarked.

Also got a set of 19" Falkens, all around 7mm.

Mark, pm if interested.

Alex.

They're mine :yahoo:

I've made a deal with 'zmanalex' and am buying his 19" LMGT4's (with Falken tyres). He tells me they're in absolute mint condition as they're 3 months old and were a weekend wheel that rarely got used...he obviously has too many wheels! Thanks Alex :)

Can't wait to put 'em on!

They're mine :yahoo:

I've made a deal with 'zmanalex' and am buying his 19" LMGT4's (with Falken tyres). He tells me they're in absolute mint condition as they're 3 months old and were a weekend wheel that rarely got used...he obviously has too many wheels! Thanks Alex :)

Can't wait to put 'em on!

Nice one i love them :thumbs:

• 1 month later...

Thought I might as well drag this back from the dead instead of starting a new thread.

I'll be getting some 19" LMGT4s myself soon but I already have some Eibach 20mm spacers fitted with my Rays. Anyone know if the LMGT4s will fit with the spacers or will I get severe arch rubbing? The LMTGT4s will be the usual width and offset, Front 8.5 +25, Rear 9.5 +30, and tyres will be 245/35 front and 275/35 or 285/35 rear. I'm running on standard ride height at the mo but if I had room for a 15-20mm drop in the future that would be nice. :)

If no one has tried this particular combination does anyone know what the width/offset limits are for the Z and I might be able to work it out for myself. Otherwise I'll just have to try it and go for a test drive! :drive1

I have 19inch LMGT4's and they sit very well in the arch as they include built in spacer fitment. However, if you wanted ..you can probably get away with another 20mm at the rear and 10mm at the front....something I am considering for the ultra wide look :lol:B)

Thought I might as well drag this back from the dead instead of starting a new thread.

I'll be getting some 19" LMGT4s myself soon but I already have some Eibach 20mm spacers fitted with my Rays. Anyone know if the LMGT4s will fit with the spacers or will I get severe arch rubbing? The LMTGT4s will be the usual width and offset, Front 8.5 +25, Rear 9.5 +30, and tyres will be 245/35 front and 275/35 or 285/35 rear. I'm running on standard ride height at the mo but if I had room for a 15-20mm drop in the future that would be nice. :)

If no one has tried this particular combination does anyone know what the width/offset limits are for the Z and I might be able to work it out for myself. Otherwise I'll just have to try it and go for a test drive! :drive1

Hi Matt,

You shouldn't need the spacers with the LM GT4's no... :)

Gaz.

Hi Matt,

You shouldn't need the spacers with the LM GT4's no... :)

Gaz.

Thanks for the advice Gaz, I thought as much. Only bought them about a month ago too! :doh: Still haven't quite got the knack of planning ahead with my mods sorted! :lol:

I think you will have to sell your spacers as the wheels will stick out too far. How much do you want for them ;):lol:

+1 :lol:

Vultures! :lol:

A set here ( viewtopic.php?f=32&t=24071 ) sold for £150 delivered recently so I'll do mine for the same. :thumbs: If either of you two guys are seriously interested in them drop me a PM and I'll give you first refusal when they come off.

Thanks for the advice Gaz, I thought as much. Only bought them about a month ago too! :doh: Still haven't quite got the knack of planning ahead with my mods sorted! :lol:

No worries :)

Planning ahead isn't for everyone. Some of the best mods are spontaneous :D

Gaz

No worries :)

Planning ahead isn't for everyone. Some of the best mods are spontaneous :D

Gaz

All of my mods are impulse, I'm usually looking for something completley different & then I end up buying something I found by accident :lol: