***WARNING***Extreme 350z Modding

nurrish

Nice, felt on the wheel. :yuck:

That passenger airbag is gonna hurt when it goes off but at least a nice soft place for the back of your head to jolt back.

Think I would have spent all that money on something else, but I guess someone must love it. :headhurt:

The funniest thing is all tose mods and they have a standard gearknob.... and it's squint!

They must have changed it half way through the photoshoot - there's a big red one (if you'll pardon the expression) in earlier shots .

I think I can count 22 screens in that car, not sure of the point of it really, unless it is to show the quality of work the installers can carry out.

It also seems odd that most of the car is very customised but leaves some parts untouched like the dash pod and dials on the dash. I don't like it apart from the paint is nice.

I would quite like a Sunset centre console and transmission tunnel in mine, but that is about it.

The funniest thing is all tose mods and they have a standard gearknob.... and it's squint!

They must have changed it half way through the photoshoot - there's a big red one (if you'll pardon the expression) in earlier shots .

Oh yeah!

Love the colour of the car minus all the tacky crap on it.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's harsh to criticise for being all show and no go, and bulk etc. This car is quite clearly a show car. The objectives and methods are entirely different to that of a car built for racing.

A lot of it is not to my personal taste but I can appreciate the work that has gone into it, and I think it has to be recognised that this is designed to be a show car - not a stripped out built for speed car. Can't have it both ways at both extremes.

I do like the colour (minus the cringeworthy graphics).

• 3 months later...