2. Grantmitchell - 2 x red with silver dots

3. loafer77 - Black - plain

4. hotrain69 - red - plain

5. JT1703 - Black - with silver dots

6. Jim - black - plain

7. Maccaman - Orange - with silver dots

8. BRO-T - red with silver dots

9. Rory - red - plain

Right some people have been asking to see other colours fitted so here goes; rob and i have been playing around on photoshop for a while and this is what we did for you

Z350Black1Fitted.jpg

Z350BlackFitted.jpg

Z350Carbon1Fitted-1.jpg

Z350CarbonFitted.jpg

Z350Flake1Fitted.jpg

Z350FlakeFitted.jpg

Z350Red1Fitted.jpg

Z350RedFitted.jpg

as for thickness of the item, its exactly 3mm thick, hope this helps with peoples decision making

1. Rtbiscuit - red - plain

5. JT1703 - red - plain

6. Jim - black - plain

9. Rory - red - plain

1. Rtbiscuit - red - plain

5. JT1703 - red - plain

6. Jim - black - plain

9. Rory - red - plain

10. Boosted=z black - plain

Two questions about the rear badges (apologies if they have been answered before) :-

1. Will they cover the holes underneath the existing badge?

2. Do they come complete with self-adhesive backing?

Two questions about the rear badges (apologies if they have been answered before) :-

Yes to both questions, they have been designed specifically to cover the holes, and they come ready fitted with an adhesive backing.

Yes to both questions, they have been designed specifically to cover the holes, and they come ready fitted with an adhesive backing.

Excellent - looking forward to seeing the final product. :thumbs:

Hmm at the risk at upsetting a few people i honestly think it looks exactly like what it is, a cheap copy of the TK original. It looks good from a distance but the close up shots make it look flimsy and cheap.

everyone is entitled to an opinion its what makes the world tick over, where would we be if everyone did the same.

i would say though that its not a flimsy design, it has better adhesion and is harder to nick than the original, i also think its a flusher fit. and offers more choice. but then i suppose i am biased at the end of the day. ;)

at the moment this is just stage 1. alot of people are holding out for the fact that we can now use it for wing badges and wheel centres, which TK don't offer.

if you like the original get in touch with Envy or the chillis as they will be able to get you an original for a good price and fast delivery. :thumbs:

Hmm at the risk at upsetting a few people i honestly think it looks exactly like what it is, a cheap copy of the TK original. It looks good from a distance but the close up shots make it look flimsy and cheap.

everyone is entitled to an opinion its what makes the world tick over, where would we be if everyone did the same.

i would say though that its not a flimsy design, it has better adhesion and is harder to nick than the original, i also think its a flusher fit. and offers more choice. but then i suppose i am biased at the end of the day. ;)

at the moment this is just stage 1. alot of people are holding out for the fact that we can now use it for wing badges and wheel centres, which TK don't offer.

if you like the original get in touch with Envy or the chillis as they will be able to get you an original for a good price and fast delivery. :thumbs:

It could be a case of the product looks better in real life than it does on the pictures posted, it looks more like a sticker than a proper badge but in saying that i'm looking forward to seeing the wing badges as they could look well in red with a carbon background.

right guys if i can get all payments in by sunday, i can pay rob and he'll post them out to me on the monday, ready to go in one big package. so i should be able to re send them out and should have yours to you by wednesday thursday.

paypal is

rtbiscuit@hotmail.com

just add a £1 for stamps and envelopes or add £2 if you want it to go recorded delivery.

make sure when you paypal that you send as a gift other wise i get stung for fees and i'll have to charge you guys ;)

Right heres the list so far

1. Rtbiscuit - red - plain - PAID

2. Grantmitchell - 2 x red with silver dots - PAID

5. JT1703 - red - plain

6. Jim - black - plain

9. Rory - red - plain

when people pay can they also PM me there user name, real name and address so it all goes to the right place. have built a spreed sheet all info is being kept on that to make life easy.

1. Rtbiscuit - red - plain - PAID

2. Grantmitchell - 2 x red with silver dots - PAID

4. hotrain69 - red - plain - PAID

5. JT1703 - red - plain

6. Jim - black - plain - PAID

9. Rory - red - plain

sorry internet connection is playing up, keep dropping out