Tommy K Likwid art Zed Badges **Pics page 10**

rtbiscuit

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to say that after feeling a bit in two minds about these badges I saw them on a couple of cars at the hoon and they looked really really good - I was dead impressed! :thumbs:

It was Martin & I with the real mcCoy Likwid Art badges and Stew with some rip off copy made by some Tommy K bloke !! :blush:;)

just a thought rich, any chance you could update post 1 of this thread with the main details, price etc so its nice and easy to see :thumbs: im pondering ;)

going to sit down soon and do a new post with all details and pics for all items and then get the mods to lock it and leave this one as a discussion thread. got the side badges soon, well, by friday if i can get hold of rob, and hopefully within the next few weeks a nose badge as well. and then hopefully wheel centres.

forgot to add,

did rob give you advice on fitting

He said to call him when im ready to fit, so ill give him a bell then :thumbs:

yeah its the best thing to do, he'll talk you through it,

it is straight forward, but there is a nack to it, you don't want to get them on squiffy.

oo i really could be tempted with these badges. me likey.

One question though, are the side badges available without the carbon firber??? possibly just a black background???

cheers, Gilly

if you contact rob, he might switch the backgrounds round for you and do it in gloss black, just ring him and ask, easier than email as it take shim a while to twal through the 100's he gets each day

Just a quick update on Robs behalf.

The front and wheel center badges are now ready. The first set are still weathering, which will take a week or two, so no pictures as yet. But Rob will either email me them when they are complete or He will be fitting them to Rich's car, and no doubt Rich will have some pics up as soon as its Done.

Ill be having a set to finish off my car :yahoo:

Regards Woody :thumbs: