Carbon Style rear strut bar cover - Dream Customz

P15UL T

Hi guys, some of you have already seen this stuff on the US forums, the material used is a carbon effect cloth, its is the best looking imatation carbon that i have seen and is also very versatile, i have already done some in my car buts its in the bodyshop so i cant get any pics, but trust me it look great

i am going to be trimming various parts soon, but to start with i have a rear strut bar cover, an introductory price of £25 + £5 postage + your original strut bar cover in return or feel free to send your own one to me and ill have it trimmed and back with you within a few days

take a look at the pics

any more questions just ask

Paul

100_4494.jpg

100_4493-1.jpg

100_4497.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul, that looks sick mate...!

If i didnt have a carbon cover i'd be ordering immediately!

You got plans fot the center console in this stuff? Especially the part with the handbrake in it. If you need a donor car for that part - i'll happily send you mine ;)

Paul, that looks sick mate...!

If i didnt have a carbon cover i'd be ordering immediately!

You got plans fot the center console in this stuff? Especially the part with the handbrake in it. If you need a donor car for that part - i'll happily send you mine ;)

yeah mate i sure am

if you are willing to send me your parts up then im sure we could work out a deal for you ?

pm me :thumbs:

Since it's a cloth, is it thin/thick?

Seeing that you have covered the whole cover in the cloth, will it have slight fitment issues once it is refitted to the car? (i.e. panels that go around that cover)

Thanks

the material is quite thin and i dont see any issues with parts not fitting, i have only heard about the cubby door being a bit stiffer when using it on that section

picture of the strut bar fitted (not my work, but using the same material )

IMG_3752.jpg

I have removed my lower center console section and boxed it up - it'll be in the post by lunchtime tomorrow :thumbs:

So everyone can have a gander in Wales B)

Look forward to seeing it, i see wales putting shed loads of ideas into my head :surrender::lol:

Think I'll be in the list after Wales!

Whats the finish like? It looks like unlaquered CF, is that what it looks like in real life? I like the idea of a carbon dash but dont want it to be shiney. Guess I will find out at Wales :thumbs: