Hi all

Hi all. I'm a Datsun fan just like you guys. Currently running a 500 Bhp 200sx (s14a). Been interested in the 350z for a while now and having had the opportunity to drive one on several occasions I do like them. Who's got the trickest car on here and whats been done to it? I'll be looking to build a monster if I decide it's time for a change. Hope to catch some of you guys at many of the jap shows this year. I'll be on the SXOC stand with the Damson Datsun so pop along and say Hi. :thumbs:

welcome mate

the zeds a monster with or without any mods lol as u know urself

if you wanna see a heavily modded zed then P15UL TS comes to mind, iv seen it in the flesh and its really impressive

Welcome to the forum :thumbs: bottomless pockets will be needed to turn your zed into a real fire breathing monster :lol::lol:

Or maybe just a lot of time and patience. Not to mention a bit of talent with the Spanners. ;) I'm an Automotive/Motorsport Engineer by trade. :thumbs:

Cheers for the welcome Guys.

Welcome to the forum :thumbs: bottomless pockets will be needed to turn your zed into a real fire breathing monster :lol::lol:

Or maybe just a lot of time and patience. Not to mention a bit of talent with the Spanners. ;) I'm an Automotive/Motorsport Engineer by trade. :thumbs:

Cheers for the welcome Guys.

Or both! :lol:

Alex has a monster of a Zed running a VQ. R35 Lee has a mate away to do a V8 conversion.....

Cheers for the welcomes guys. I'd love to show you a pic of my car but I can't seem to get a pic to load up.

Easiest way is to get a Photobucket account and link the img code into your thread...... :)

Welcome to the forum Jim.

So is the Damson monster running 500 at the tread or at the fly?

If you have a search on my50z.com, there are a few extremely powerful 350's that come to mind immediately, do a search on "NITROUS" or his cars name is Alyessa (I think he spelt it, before he got the R35) that was putting out some very serious figures, or Noah who's running an LS2 motor in his 350. There are others, but if you look at the "forced induction" subforum you'll find them pretty fast.