**EXPIRED**

P15UL T

BM. Paul sometimes has a spare set of lights so might send you them, then you send him your originals so he can work on them :) Then no need to worry bout the 5 0.

I need to get myself some of those Halos, love them. Paul can u do the coloured lens for an 03 headlight?

I want these lights!!!! hmm, what color would look good on a Pearl white Zed?

I have gone with the black lights on my pearl zed with clear reflector replacing the Amber- looks awesome! Haven't seen a pearl with pearl lights yet! May look bit over the top if you ask me!

If you want LEDs installed too, best to speak to Paul!

aaaaaaaa completely forgot about these... seriously want a pair.. just wondering if paul has a spare set of the face lift lights... probs drive up and get them fitted on the spot aswell.. only about 1.5-2 hours away from me

agreed with imprexa on the dark lights but only if the pearl white has carbon or black sumwhere on it cos if not they would stand out like a sore thumb..

if it had a colour code finish it would remind me of how corvette light come as they have a colour coded finish.. (well the Z-06 does in anyways)

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the pm and i cannot wait to get my lights back :D

My car is polished and been waxed in the garage(dodo style) and will only come out when it is dry as i am picking up my car i bought today as a run around :yahoo:

IMG_3289.jpg

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the pm and i cannot wait to get my lights back :D

My car is polished and been waxed in the garage(dodo style) and will only come out when it is dry as i am picking up my car i bought today as a run around :yahoo:

IMG_3289.jpg

now thats exteme, buying a car just so you can have your headlights customised :band:

maybe when you get the lights back you can loan the car out to other folks wanting there lights done :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
just deciding which to go for on mine :D

is it much of a job to remove the from bumper?

allow 45mins the first time James (really taking your time) to remove the bumper and lights.

just deciding which to go for on mine :D

is it much of a job to remove the from bumper?

allow 45mins the first time James (really taking your time) to remove the bumper and lights.

it was easier than i thought. The only fiddly bit was lifting the lights and unplugging them at the same time without stratching the corner of the front wing but apart from that it is easy.

I want to do the clear fog light on the rear bumper but i believe this is much harder.

Watch out for the headlight washer connectors when you do them, you will need to leave them connected whilst the bumper is on the floor just infront of the car...

Think its also easiest to jack the car up and remove both front wheels. A small blade screwdriver helps when disconnecting the lights from the loom too..

Probably worth mentioning, mine were fitted by ESR so whilst I cant remember how long I have had them they were one of the first Paul did. Number of bulbs replaced so far = Nil. :teeth:

yeah mate 2nd only to Stew :thumbs:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...