Don’t Get Jealous Now !

Dicky

Fitted a couple of fog lights to the car. Bought them off ebay for around £15 the pair and fitted them today. Not sure I like the look but going to live with them a few days. Anyone seen any other better alternatives?

What do you think these?

Anyone know if the side light bulbs can be replaced with brighter led versions?

[attachment=0]ON.JPG[/attachment][attachment=0]ON.JPG[/attachment]ersions?

There brighter than I thought they'd be but not so's you'd blind anyone. They look realy good with the headlights on but the side lights look a bit yellowish next to them. I think Im begining to like them.

Not very good pictures using the phone due to the glare so this is the best I can provide.

I can't see the point in having lights on the car when you'll only need them (and can legally use them) one or two days a year... If they were standard fog lights fitted flush into the bumper then they'd probably look okay at least, but I really don't like them at all. Sorry!

Not too keen on them either...

And yes, you can replace the side lights with leds. Just make sure you get some with a glass cover if possible. Not with plastic. I've had some with 4 or 5 leds covered with plastic, after a while they start to flicker as the heat of the hid bulbs is too much for them. Although you seem to have non-hid lights?

Anyone know if the side light bulbs can be replaced with brighter led versions?

Yes you can get LED sidelight replacements.

See my thread for pics and links to the eBay retailer.

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=19900

Hope this helps

And not a fan of those fogs tbh.

I have been driving in thick fog and have to say that the HID's are more than enough without needing the aid of fogs on the front.

I can't see the point in having lights on the car when you'll only need them (and can legally use them) one or two days a year... If they were standard fog lights fitted flush into the bumper then they'd probably look okay at least, but I really don't like them at all. Sorry!

+1 :blush:

tbh, it could have been alot worse.

He could have done this:

"i'm sorry michael but that jump is impossible and if i ever find the person who fitted the zoomy red lights in my mouth i'm gunna kill them!!!!"

eek i can't believe someone would do that, leave it in the 80's :bangin: