a dedication to E.S.R

lilsheepshagga_turbo

There is that pub/hotel at the point of the Evo triangle that we might be able to get everyone grouped up in? Not sure if it was big enough though.

That may be a good idea and a good point. Its the Sportmans Arms :thumbs:

zjegNOjw.jpg

Yup, thats the one. Carpark was reasonably wide and deep from what I remember. Had a quick reccy on google earth and if we park with our backs to the road we may get a good piccy back over the triangle (theres a track up the back and around the field :ninja: )

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The roads are better than they are in Essex Mark :thumbs:

I take your word for it, coz really dont want to hurt me zed :lol:, but so want to go, trying to get the girlfriend along to this one, as she dosent see the big thing with it, but is a fan of the zed, so who knows, if she can get it off work, will be a good one :thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...

I take your word for it, coz really dont want to hurt me zed :lol:, but so want to go, trying to get the girlfriend along to this one, as she dosent see the big thing with it, but is a fan of the zed, so who knows, if she can get it off work, will be a good one :thumbs:

Off Topic: You will just have to get her to get out of the car if it does get bumpy and walk as you could do without the extra weight lowering it...

On Topic: Howabout forming a Zed somewhere, plenty of hills about to get a shot from above?

Off Topic: You will just have to get her to get out of the car if it does get bumpy and walk as you could do without the extra weight lowering it...

On Topic: Howabout forming a Zed somewhere, plenty of hills about to get a shot from above?

Off Topic: Allready discussed with her :lol:

On Topic: That sounds like a wicked idea +1 :thumbs: