a dedication to E.S.R

lilsheepshagga_turbo

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a great idea, all though we all live so far apart if we could knock something together, i think that would be great :thumbs:

I think a group photo in Wales may be an idea.

Brill idea, defo and may be make it into a big like A3 print or something :thumbs:

I know there are a few problems when a company closes in these circumstances but I am sure that the members in general will appreciate the time that Phil took to answer many questions on the forum that didnt generate any business for ESR.

I and other members spent a lot of time there and had a lot of top class work done. Phil was a great source of knowledge on the cars and helped a great many owners sort out their niggles.

If he is able to recognise a tribute in the form of a canvasprint of a Wales pic then I am more than happy to cover the costs. Iys all very sad when this forum looses the amount of experience that Phil had with these cars.

I would be over the moon if he was ever in a position to post on here again. We live in hope. :)

I know there are a few problems when a company closes in these circumstances but I am sure that the members in general will appreciate the time that Phil took to answer many questions on the forum that didnt generate any business for ESR.

I and other members spent a lot of time there and had a lot of top class work done. Phil was a great source of knowledge on the cars and helped a great many owners sort out their niggles.

If he is able to recognise a tribute in the form of a canvasprint of a Wales pic then I am more than happy to cover the costs. Iys all very sad when this forum looses the amount of experience that Phil had with these cars.

I would be over the moon if he was ever in a position to post on here again. We live in hope. :)

Well said martin. Hopefully one day..

Well said martin. Hopefully one day..

My sentiments exactly. :)

(I've been lurking the Wales meet list for a while, just haven't quite signed up yet!).

If you don't sign up and come you will miss out on a great weekend. ;)

Yup get it done. I missed the Wales meet just after getting my car, and had to wait 6 months for the next, and really regret it. Its a great day (or two) out, really worth the effort :teeth: