Mini Newbie needing advice

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Chantelle :welcome:

I am female, 26, and had a Cooper S up until the tail end of last year when swapped to a Z. You've had lots of really helpful advice here so far so I won't go over old ground, but coming from my personal point of view - do it, you won't regret it :D

Hi Chantelle and welcome to the forum. Buying the Zed was one of the best things I've done. For the noise alone its worth it and I haven't even got an induction kit on it yet!

If you find any potential purchases post them up here, and the peeps will help point out any potential problems.

Good luck

Welcome to the forums

At least you know what you want, unlike many women, lol.

I agree that Lomoto's Zed will be the one to get atm, it's gorgeous and very very well looked after.

Anything that needed doing ahs prolly been done so you can bet you'll have a headache free driving experience.

|Helllo again...sorry i have been off pampering myself at a Spa!!! :cloud9:

Right have a look at this:

http://finance.autoexposure.co.uk/class ... 786_1a.jpg

Personally i think its overoriuced but its at a dealer place and i can test drive it this weekend :) I really really like this one esp with the colour seats against the black...yes i am a tad different :)

Wow there are been so much helpful advice and thank you for showing me the car available on here.

I think the best way to go from here is to test drive and see if i like it.... and then if i do :byebye: mini :(:byebye:

The only thing i have been chatting to some Drifty/Mechanic people is ..that when they go wrong they cost alot to repair...is there anything common that goes wrong in them and things to look for when viewing????

Cara: Thanks hun, i am going to be absolutely heart broken parting with my mini but its go to be done and i am glad you had a good transition so maybe i won't feel so sad. Me and my partner have put so much money into the car and i got offered a PX for it but they offerd me £6K and i felt like crying and putting down the phone (hormonal woman) but still grrrrr!!!

Anyway here my little car is, you can only say nice things about her no mean stuff otherwise :boxing::boxing: :

25631495126853765539003.th.jpg

This is her recently looking like an odd bod at a DWYB :)

n55390037632575881593.th.jpg

The heart of her and her power!! :drive1:clap:

Ok so let me know what you think and any major problems i need to look out for :)

Thanks

Chants xx

Welcome to the forum Chantelle. :welcome: Check in at http://www.zchickz.com, it's a female owned and operated dedicated Z site. There's not too many Z girls globally but we make up for it in attitude. ;)

Ok cooool its always nice to meet new girls too as its all so male dominated .... wish me luck this weekend my partner is taking me for my first drift lesson....god help poor Santa Pod and anyway within 50 meters of me!!

That's a funky mini. Pink isn't my thing but if the wheels were red I'd be right into it. Modifying cars is a personal thing so it's nice to see that the mini was done how you wanted it.

If you pink up the Zed it'll be interesting to see. Sumos pink drift car did look ace on track although on the road it might be a different thing!

Good luck with the test drive!

As for things going wrong. Have a look at the buying guide, there really is nothing major to worry about to be honest.

:lol: no i am just waiting for the reactions on your car. Its very pink (no offence....my girlfriend would love it).......would you be doing the same to your zed??

No :p The mini is a very fun car and it was just black with gay silver alloys and i was sooo bored so i sprayed them anthracite (sp) and then got bored again so they recently went pink .....but dont worry i have a spare set of normal allows to put on the car...apart from that its just a pink graphic :) oh and pink Harnesses....and pink flower on the aerial.... LOL ....

In my defense you have to have fun with a car one time :teeth:

The Zed plans... i havent really thought about... i will probably keep it very standard just subtle things...the problem is with the mini i visit clients and then they get chatting about the cars...which turns into bikes...which then turns into me becoming/being treated like one of the lads!!! :yuck::thumbdown: So if i pull up in a Zed then i will look a tad more sophisicated and won't get dragged into talking about cars!!! :#1:

I can't see the pics - my work pc has blocked them for being sexually explicit! :lol:

PMSL... hahah well i think the S is hot stuff!!! :D

Its just a black Mini with pink wheels so you're really not missing out and from the sounds of it i could get laughed out of this thread so ...meh!

Power to you girl. Its good to be different......but you got to understand i cant say that i like the pink for fear of being branded a gay :lol:

Lol you are already branded a bit queer nurrish so go on lol say you like the wheels ;):lol:

Power to you girl. Its good to be different......but you got to understand i cant say that i like the pink for fear of being branded a gay :lol:

Lol you are already branded a bit queer nurrish so go on lol say you like the wheels ;):lol:

:wacko: when did this happen!!! So that makes me a big boob loving pink shirt wearing gay DAM!! I learn something about my self every day!!!