Mini Newbie needing advice

Power to you girl. Its good to be different......but you got to understand i cant say that i like the pink for fear of being branded a gay :lol:

Lol you are already branded a bit queer nurrish so go on lol say you like the wheels ;):lol:

:wacko: when did this happen!!! So that makes me a big boob loving pink shirt wearing gay DAM!! I learn something about my self every day!!!

Lol i think its when you changed your avatar to a guy humping the gtr and likeing the gold wheels ;)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol you are already branded a bit queer nurrish so go on lol say you like the wheels ;):lol:

:wacko: when did this happen!!! So that makes me a big boob loving pink shirt wearing gay DAM!! I learn something about my self every day!!!
Lol i think its when you changed your avatar to a guy humping the gtr and likeing the gold wheels ;)

:p:p well what more can i say........maybe my zed is going half pink and half grey

:p:p well what more can i say........maybe my zed is going half pink and half grey

Oh dame It you stole my idea ;);)

I was wondering .... :blush: if errrrm..... you'll take me shopping seeing as how your gay ...you'll have the eye for fashion :lol::lol::p:p

I wear pink a lot. I am neither a chav or gay.

Maybe I drink too much... :drunk:

I'm wearing a pink shirt today, very pale, but it is pink B)

Now where do you set the temp ban thing, I've been wanting to try it out. If you dont see any posts from Nurrish in a while, you know why :lol:

I wear pink a lot. I am neither a chav or gay.

Maybe I drink too much... :drunk:

I'm wearing a pink shirt today, very pale, but it is pink B)

Now where do you set the temp ban thing, I've been wanting to try it out. If you dont see any posts from Nurrish in a while, you know why :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I know that you are also neither chav or gay! Say hi to Amanda for me! :D

Will do, shes very much looking forward to the Saturday Wales drive and the Jockland hoon B) Oh and we're booked on a CarLimits airfield day where shes going to do some of the driving :scare::lol: And if Nurrish aint careful she'll give him an earful if she meets him at the Wales run :lol:

Pink wheels aren't my thing, but nice pics Chantelle :thumbs: Will have to see if I can dig up some of my Cooper S pics once home.

Go for it, just make sure you take it for a good test drive and you'll be sold :D

(PS. I agree a pink shirt on a man can be rather nice, and not necessarily chav or gay! B) Just don't go for the matching trousers/suit/tie :scare::lol: )

Will do, shes very much looking forward to the Saturday Wales drive and the Jockland hoon B) Oh and we're booked on a CarLimits airfield day where shes going to do some of the driving :scare::lol: And if Nurrish aint careful she'll give him an earful if she meets him at the Wales run :lol:

:lol::lol: well your going to have to spot me first........just to give you a hint i will be wearing my pink shirt and sporting a burberry baseball cap :p

:lol::lol: well your going to have to spot me first........just to give you a hint i will be wearing my pink shirt and sporting a burberry baseball cap :p

:lol:

There's not too many Z girls globally but we make up for it in attitude. ;)

And don't we know it :blackeye:

It would be boring if we were quiet and retiring. :teeth::lol:

...the problem is with the mini i visit clients and then they get chatting about the cars...which turns into bikes...which then turns into me becoming/being treated like one of the lads!!! :yuck::thumbdown: So if i pull up in a Zed then i will look a tad more sophisticated and won't get dragged into talking about cars!!! :#1:

Lol, good luck with that, it will be even worse driving a Zed. :lol::p