dumb question

nickO

Sorry - how come everyone's saying its high maintenance?? I've not had a single problem with mine in 18months (touch wood).

And in comparison to a boxster im sure its a bargain to maintain!

+1

:teeth: per £ must me more than cars costing twice as much.

Well you can't carry back seat passengers!

I know its great isn't it? never have to give anyone a lift :)

R

Bloody priceless that is! Can no go places at the speed I want rather than having passenger nagging :drive1:lol:

I think comparitively, it costs about the same to run as my old Leon FR (Cupra). So givent the performance, its excellent value for money!

Tis great living with a 350z.

Had mine for 3-4 months now. It can drink fuel, but I'm not too bothered, I knew it wasn't a Polo Bluewhale or whatever. When it's out of go faster juice, I put more in, easy!

I'm single so with two seats, it's twice as practical as I need. It has a boot which to put work bag which contains my sandwiches (it's more than big enough for it)

It's Japanese, so it'll start on cold mornings and get me to work (excluding snow)

It has lots of torque, I don't have a need to change down as much (last car was a Celica)

It turns heads, in a good way. Not in a 'check my Saxo with 5" exhaust' way.

It sounds beautiful!

People I find pull out in front of me rather cheekily, I can only assume this because 'I'm a young flash b4stard in flash car etc' but with many horsepowers, overtaking is no problem. It can get annoying if there are no safe overtaking opportunities, but pop her in 6th, relax, and save a little fuel.

Get one bought!! :teeth:

I absolutely love mine to bits.