A few pictures of my car since wheel refurb...

imprexa99

050.jpg

052.jpg

056.jpg

057.jpg

060.jpg

061.jpg

065.jpg

066-1.jpg

067.jpg

I got the wheels refurnished at Lepsons, in swindon. They performed a complete refurnishment, acid dipped and then colour coded. I would highly recommend them. They can also perform machine polish and diamond cut alloys.

I will next be getting my old cloth seats re-trimmed in white/black leather next month.., Anyone know any good companies to take my seats to?

Also if anyone is interested in the red leather seats then pm me. When they are available I will put them up on here at a reasonable price.

Sorry to digress but I hope they’re not Greenstuff brake pads on your Zed, as they’re not designed for the 350z, the replacement pads are the Redstuff pads, the Greens shouldn’t be used at all… :thumbs:

And whats wrong with the greenstuff pads? If they're not designed for the Z, why to ebc sell them?

Sorry to digress but I hope they’re not Greenstuff brake pads on your Zed, as they’re not designed for the 350z, the replacement pads are the Redstuff pads, the Greens shouldn’t be used at all… :thumbs:

And whats wrong with the greenstuff pads? If they're not designed for the Z, why to ebc sell them?

The pad fitment is shared with many cars, EBC have the Greens for cars producing less than 200bhp and anything over should have the Reds…

EBC don’t advertise the Greens for the Zed, only the Reds and Yellows.

If you look through all the EBC catalogues you’ll see that the Reds are standard pads and that the Yellows are the Upgrade for all 350z… :thumbs:

The pad fitment is shared with many cars, EBC have the Greens for cars producing less than 200bhp and anything over should have the Reds…

If you look through all the EBC catalogues you’ll see that the Reds are standard pads and that the Yellows are the Upgrade for all 350z… :thumbs:

Ok, thanks for that.. I bought from EBC direct, and had no mention of that. I just had the choice of green or red. I thought red's were more for race as they take awhile to heat up, and dont work great when cold? I dont hammer the car around so find the green pads ok. But I will take your advice & change them when its next serviced.

Thanks

Ok, thanks for that.. I bought from EBC direct, and had no mention of that. I just had the choice of green or red. I thought red's were more for race as they take awhile to heat up, and dont work great when cold? I dont hammer the car around so find the green pads ok. But I will take your advice & change them when its next serviced.

Thanks

You're welcome bud... :thumbs:

Car looks great, looking forward to seeing it at some shows... B):thumbs:

The car looks great B) If i was you i'd ditch EBC all together and go for Ferodo DS2500 pads, seriously!!

I had reds on my civic type r and they were totally crap, even to the point where i couldn't slow down enough at a roundabout, and if it wasn't for the great handling of the car would of ended up going side ways straight over the roundabout and flippin it in the process. As it was, just had a minor accident in my boxers :wacko: Went out and bought/fitted OEM brakes the next day and what an improvement that was. Rant over :p

The car looks great B) If i was you i'd ditch EBC all together and go for Ferodo DS2500 pads, seriously!!

I had reds on my civic type r and they were totally crap, even to the point where i couldn't slow down enough at a roundabout, and if it wasn't for the great handling of the car would of ended up going side ways straight over the roundabout and flippin it in the process. As it was, just had a minor accident in my boxers :wacko: Went out and bought/fitted OEM brakes the next day and what an improvement that was. Rant over :p

Agreed, I also had EBC pads on 2 previous cars... I have got to admit they're not great. Although they now have newer improved versions, and the current pads on my Zed are not bad, but not great...

:D