Hi all

Hi all i am taking the dive and i pick up my Zed on wednesday, went for a night blue i think its called GT pack, its not brand new but its the new model with higher HP.

Cant wait to pick it up any tips on owning one, my first performance car so lets hope i dont hit a wall or something lol.

Andy

Good i hate having to wait for things :rant: , due to pick up zed on Wednesday just hoping the insurance document gets here in time so can tax and drive it away.

Thanks for the warm welcome have spent prob far 2 long going through the forums, lots of good stuff in there and some nice cars. Look forward to meeting some of you in meets in future, i live around Maidstone in Kent anyone from near there?

Whats peps view on the bose speackers and sub they any good or do everyone replace?

Yep it is amazing to drive! This is the only car i've ever had that i've actually wanted to get up early one morning and go for drives. Plus the whole head turning factor, this weekend past was my best. parents pointing at the car telling their kids to look, loads of people stopping and watching the car go by and then when i get out a voice from a group of teenagers "ere mate! Nice motor!" Just doesn't get any better. Im sure you will enjoy this as much as we all are B)

Welcome indeed from another Kent owner. :D

i was down Folkestone yesterday, used to work there and took car down to show off, o and yer to drive it lol.

The looks are great naighbours been ouside looking at car :-) its so much fun.

Iv not done pics yet as its raining and aint had chance to clean clay polish and wax :-) but they are comming. Its midnight blue and loving the colour with the sun on it (yes i had that once between showers) looks awsome.

Bring on the summer windows down sound up awsome.