LimeyZ is done.

LimeyZ

Fantastic photos, I am green (excuse the pun) with envy :D

The housing area looks exactly like the one I stayed in when last in Florida :lol:

Re the numberplate thing, I believe that rear plates are not actually required there so effectively, yes, you could have anything you want on the rear. It's only on the front that the legal numberplate has to be displayed. No doubt someone can correct me if that's wrong.

What wheels are they?

They are Axis GT-R wheels. Do you like them? Everyone over here says they don't go with the car since it's now green and says I should get some black wheels. I think they look just fine.

looking sweet dude, nice job :thumbs:

thanks man. I wasn't trying to copy your Z it just turns out we both have good teaste :D

How does the whole number plate thing work over there then? Can you really just have what you like as long as nobody else has it?

It depends on the state you live in. I know in Florida you don't have to have a front number plate. You can get what ever you want on the rear plate as long as no one else has it and it needs to be approved the DMV to not be offensive. It cost something like an extra $15 per year to have it. Very Nice!! I know in England to get private number plates it's VERY expensive.

i think the front wings look really well. What make are they?

Not 100% sure what part you are talking about. If you are talking about the front lip, it C-west.

B) Where did you get your shiny engine bay hoses?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Parts-Ac ... 240%3A1318

Wings over here are fenders....

Bonnets are hoods andboots are trunks!

So I guess the question earlier was what make fenders are fitted?

Looked at the pics again and it look better today! It would look rubbish here as we don't have the weather! In the Florida sun.... :teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:

Yeah buddy i meant the front fenders when i said front wings, i really think they set it off nicely.

Sorry about that. I have been living in the US for the last 13 years so I forgot the whole fender and wing thing. My body shop guy made them from some fiber glass wings he had in his shop. Someone had bought some wings that didn't fit and said he could keep them. He then cut the vents out and molded them to my metal fenders/wings. He did a good job. I have no idea what the brand was of the fenders they came off.