Hello from another newbie

Budge

Hi all, I'm Steve but people who now me call me Budge. I joined a few weeks ago while looking for my ideal Zed. Eventually found one and I'm oh so happy. I had test driven a few but to actually now own one is utterly amazing. I just want to go for a drive in it every second of the day. I only picked her yesterday afternoon so I have plenty of drive time to catch up on.

I have added a few crappy pics so you can take a gander..What you see on her was there when I got her.

Fox RS (not sure design name) Rims..Dealer reckons 20" but need to check.

K&N 69 Series Typhoon air filter

Nismo custom leather upholstery

Clear rear light clusters

23k on clock

All for a shade under £11,500

I hope to start adding a few bits myself to her soon, but for now I just want to enjoy the driving.

Oh, and the FTO in the pics is also mine but please don't hold that against me. :surrender:

Budge

DSCF2250.jpg

DSCF2251.jpg

DSCF2252.jpg

DSCF2254.jpg

DSCF2255.jpg

Welcome to the foum mate! Nice looking zed you have there! However you need to get a stubby and change those rear lights :blush:. Now get out the house and drive your new zed :teeth:

Hee Hee, yeah I know what you mean, not too sure on em myself yet. I have the originals so might wait a while and see if they grow on me.

Oh yeah forgot to mention I think the exhaust might have been changed aswel.

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Welcome to the foum mate! Nice looking zed you have there! However you need to get a stubby and change those rear lights :blush:. Now get out the house and drive your new zed :teeth:

yup :teeth:

loose the lights, arial and need lowering :p everything is otherwise ace. nice wheels.

:welcome: to the Zedland

yup :teeth:

loose the lights, arial and need lowering :p everything is otherwise ace. nice wheels.

:welcome: to the Zedland

Thanks for the welcome everyone. The aerial was already on the cards to be changed and has now been done. My brother works as a salesman for Honda so managed to get a Type R stubbie for nowt :thumbs: The lights I might change when it starts to get warmer, for the moment though it ain't all that bad to be a little different. Might consider lowering later this year not sure how much room is left at the front with those wheels on but yep I think the back needs 20mm or so lower and besides that, where I am staying at present has a few too many large speed humps. :angry: