Finally!

kObi

here we go folks! This morning i said to bye to the ole rex (the pics were taken on different days)

IMG00008-20090202-1641.jpg

...and said hello to the zed!

IMG00009-20090207-1110-1.jpg

As soon as i find out how to open the fecking boot i'll take a pic of whats that wee GT badge looks like.

haha cheers guys, felt like a right tool searching for the button.

IMG00010-20090207-1149.jpg

IMG00011-20090207-1150.jpg

i just assumed the wee badge came as standard.

sadly when i got the car the guy told me nothing about it :boxing: so the only other thing i really need to know right now is, see the wee dials above the cubble hole, how do i change the one on the right? it was on mph, then it was telling me the outside temp, when i took it for a test dive it was also telling me the time.

I'd be interested to know how it accelerates compared to the rex too. I've only just bought my car too - the mid range torque in fifth (yes fifth) gear is amazing - always feel like I am in a lower gear. Then when you want to move you only need to press the pedal a bit - other cars have to drop a couple of gears.

Next :p:lol:

Have you found the ciggy lighter points yet. :)

hah yeah i stubled onto that last night :D

How about the petrol filler cap, not to get confused with the ESP.

lol yeah when i first took it for a test drive i went to put a wee bit of fuel in it, took me ages to find it! plus, after i filled the car up, no one told me i had to hold the clutch down to start the car. so i thought i had broken it, thankfully got it in the end. But! i didnt know the ESP was there so i'll be more careful :)

Boot emergency release

errrrr?

Nice z looks clean mate, u planning to do anything to it..

Yeh i have a pipercross induction kit waiting to be put on, then i'll be looking for the V1 nismo kit to put on. maybe another who knows :D also other little bits and bobs in the engine.

Nice matey. How does it compare to the rex?

I liked the rex, was a good drive, handles well. But the zed just feels a whole lot faster. the rex only felt fast on high revs. Obviously 2nd gear was fast but the zed feels alot faster throughout all gears.