Another Aberdeen Member

Hi all Just joined this forum site. Got my self my first proper car, 350Z. :yahoo:

Stew told me to come here and check out whats happening after i asked about the Jockland Hoon.

If there are any other Aberdeen 350Zs, get in touch if you fancy going for a good drive somewhere in the cars. A North East Scotland run would be very cool for later on when the snow melts. Could start in Aberdeen and take the South Dee side road, (B9077 and B976) to Ballater, Then along the north side to Braemar (A93) all the way down to Blairgowrie, then either up the dualer to Aberdeen or my personal fav just turn around and go back the way you just came from.

I just performed this run with a mate at the weekend, the roads really good fun down from Braemar and the location looks awesome. Worth it just to see some of Scotland.

Any way slightly off topic, I'm a newbie here so any tips or useful links to other parts of the site would be greatfully welcomed. :thumbs:

Kyle Vass [/img]

hi and thanks to all for the welcome to the site. :clap:

Its a great run herbie, just a shame abouth the new road not including the devils elbow. Very cool pic though. I'll try and upload the pics i got later. There not great as taken on a phone.

oh now that sounds like a good run.

There is at least 24 members in the Aberdeen/shire area. Should try and get everyone together and if possible other members to do a proper North-East run. Plenty of good roads up here. Make a proper Weekend of it. Maybe sometime in Mid April. Don't imagine there will be much Caravans and the weather should be getting better. i.e not much snow on the hills.

Glad you made it over here Vasser.

You found all the hoon pics?

An Aberdeen run is in the pipeline. I was discussing it with my other half last night.

I'm a regular to Braemar. Sometimes twice a week in the summer months as I love that run on my mototrbike! You have to love the Hungry Highlander for a venison burger too!

I think I'll have to pick a date very soon for a little Aberdeen get together....

:teeth:

Glad you made it over here Vasser.

You found all the hoon pics?

An Aberdeen run is in the pipeline. I was discussing it with my other half last night.

I'm a regular to Braemar. Sometimes twice a week in the summer months as I love that run on my mototrbike! You have to love the Hungry Highlander for a venison burger too!

I think I'll have to pick a date very soon for a little Aberdeen get together....

:teeth:

Hi Stew, yeah found all the pics. looks amazing. The locals are going to think Nissan are turning the west coast into a test track. :lol:

Yeah defo get an Aberdeen run going. Glad to help if you need it, Even do a few test runs one weekend to find the best roads to go on :teeth: . Unfortunetly when i went up the Hungry Highlander was closed as it was early on Sunday. The run down past Glenshee is good aswell. Should find a few more routes.