Had the zed 2 weeks now, took a few pics yesterday...

InsanezeD

Car looks awesome! cant wait to get mine!

Here's a question for anyone to answer. On the Zed im getting it has the gt pack and has a silver GT badge just above the button that opens the cubby hole. now i've been looking all day at Zeds with the GT pack's and i haven't seen one with this badge. Now am i being blind and cant spot them or has the person who's had this before put it on?

Here's a question for anyone to answer. On the Zed im getting it has the gt pack and has a silver GT badge just above the button that opens the cubby hole. now i've been looking all day at Zeds with the GT pack's and i haven't seen one with this badge. Now am i being blind and cant spot them or has the person who's had this before put it on?

Been stuck on by the previous owner.

Been stuck on by the previous owner.

ah kk cheers! Shame really, i thought it looked quite good as well :blush:

Looks top! :thumbs:B)

Note to Aberdeen Zeders - observe the Sunderland carpark - no arty graphics on that one just pure white walls! Probably bleached by the radiation off the Zed - that golden colour doing its thang in the sun! :D

Real mans car parks up this way, none of this clean white washed nonsense across the border!!

Looks top! :thumbs:B)

Note to Aberdeen Zeders - observe the Sunderland carpark - no arty graphics on that one just pure white walls! Probably bleached by the radiation off the Zed - that golden colour doing its thang in the sun! :D

Thats part of the perimeter wall at the Sunderland greyhound stadium, superb for photos, and yeah the Sunset really works in the sunshine! B)

If you're free on Wed night this week, theres a small JapNorthEast meet in Hartlepool.

I'll be there, with a gathering of Hondas/Nissans/Toyotas etc. :thumbs:

Thanks for the invite but I'll pass on that, it's just too damn cold dude and we're due snow this week aswell, I'll be at the JNE monthly meet on the 8th at the SOL though.

:thumbs:

Very nice and discreet Nismo body kit! One question about it....is it the stock bumpers plus Nismo addons or is it full bumper replacement?

Thats full factory Nismo kit, comprising complete front bumper, side skirts, rear spats and rear spoiler.

Thought I recognised that one!! Seen it a few times in the carpark at work, very nice indeed mate. I park near the turnstyles if i can, mines the black roadster. Give me a shout if you see me getting out/in it.

You plan on adding anything to it maybe?? :D