Official: We Love Family guy thread!

stanski

Ok so by popular demand who's a Family Guy fan then? Own up ;)

family-guy-1.jpg

Bit of a late starter (not for the first time!!) I've only got into it since I saw the Star Wars episode end of last year! Totally hooked now ... slowly building up the DVD box set collection.

Brian of course is my fave Character! How many talking dogs do you know that can drive a car! He should be driving a Zed! :lol:

I suppose where other cartoons stopped short of upsetting certain areas of the community or celebs - they just have a pop at everyone!

Some fave episodes so far

Brian and Stewie become Radio DJ's

Brian gets a girlfriend

Peter buys a tank

Star Wars episode

Ha ha Stewie is an inspired character (Rex Harrisons voice)!! totally weird but it work well!

Got ma tan man....

One thing then Family Guy geeks - what is Adam West (original Batman) doing on this program what is all that about??

Oh oh oh forgot the Rollerskating scene where they do Saturday Night Fever - its fab! :lol:

Love it its hilarious, fuuniest 1 ive seen was when the diabled guy (chris?) was skiing in his wheel chair fell off and was no longer paralized then his son came an ran him down again straight away and he was paralized again i neerly wet myself!! I new it was coming but i still culdnt control my self :lol: almost making me laff just thinking about it! :lol:

[stewie and Brian in the mall]

Stewie Griffin: 10 bucks.

Brian Griffin: Five bucks.

Stewie Griffin: Eight bucks and I'll do it.

Brian Griffin: Fine.

[stewie goes running through the center courtyard naked]

Stewie Griffin: Help! I've escaped from Kevin Spacey's basement! Help me!

[stewie walks back to Brian naked]

Stewie Griffin: Ha! I am so outrageous. Gimme the cash.

[stewie starts counting the money]

Brian Griffin: Cold in here?

Stewie Griffin: Nope, just really small.

:lol::lol:

i remember when i first started watching family guy, was sooo funny, then they canceled it because they said no one watched it. then months later they brought out the first 2 seasons i think and they sold like hot cakes. remember also signing some huge internet petition to get it back on the air. then a couple months later they started working on a new season. made me so happy, sadly i aint seen the newest season yet but i'll get round to it soon enough. love watching clips on youtube

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=5IQ9mpFZz9c

Love it! I am Stewie according to some...... In name only , I have a great Peter inspired figure!

How come nobody has mentioned the songs?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FZxwHRzrpGo&feature=related

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fwGP9DAAi4A&feature=related

I love this one too...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=DL830BUgNfo

Top Stuff Stewie - I forgot about those - especially the Aids and Journey songs! Hilarious! B)

In fact they always do a lot of musicals in the episodes dont they!

Nurrush I vaguely remember it starting way back when but as a confirmed Ren and Stimpy fan I thought it was just a Simsons copy and never bothered especially as Peter looks like Oliver Hardy - what a big mistake I made - ah well now I am making up for lost time - its got to be one of the funniest things on - and I cant wait to see all the episodes! :D

Keep em comming folks - your fave bits!

Funny how every chance Peter gets to strip off or fart! (Toilet humour you cant beat it!) :lol:

Stew you are the offical forum Stewie! :yahoo: