First drop

Jester350

Looking good B)

Thats just seconds from my flat at the Baltic - I may just have to steal your idea and take some snaps there myself!

I'll keep an eye out for you - if you spot a chilli 04 Z or a Silver Smart (fiances car) giving you a wave it will be me!!

whats the white line down the door edge?

Just a gold detail strip down the edge of each door

a3.jpg

Ah-ha! So thats who's it is!

Seen you a few weeks ago on the Felling Bypass....well, Im now assuming its you.

I was in my partners FTO, otherwise would have waved.

I can't even remember what I was doing over there now, apart from the fact I was lost lol

A lot Wink

Might have to look at changing the tyres, if I drop it to much I'll end up losing my front lip on a bloody speed bump

Looking good B)

Thats just seconds from my flat at the Baltic - I may just have to steal your idea and take some snaps there myself!

I'll keep an eye out for you - if you spot a chilli 04 Z or a Silver Smart (fiances car) giving you a wave it will be me!!

Been looking for some decent photo spots around the bridges for weeks, only thought about there when I scanned the area on google maps

Was tempted to push the fence out the way and drive into the old Tux taxi rank but couple of cameras on the road around there and didnt want a visit from plod

no probs bud :thumbs: best forum around..with all due respect to japnortheast it doesnt have much knowledge on 350z/gt

we should arrange a north east meet sumday with the amount of Z's and gt's thats are sprouting up now :D

-ho

ps where abouts do you live.. from what i gathered not that near crammi so how come i seen ya there?

couple of miles outside Crammi

let me fix my side skirt before any meets :p I was having a good crack while I was at Revolutions with a guy from s.shields with a blue Z

• 1 month later...
lushhhhh... love the back end so much.....

defo need to see that in the flesh up close soon.. plus u can give the amuse zausty a listen too.. might make your mind up on it....

-ho

Combination of exchange rate and a cut back in OT at work has made my mind up on that one, at least for a while.

Considering trying to get to the SOL meet this weekend. Though if is a decent day I'll probably end up heading in the Cumbria direction to play with my new camera :D Are there ever any Z meets up this neck of the woods?