Carbon bonnet for sale----SOLD----

P15UL T

Vented carbon bonnet for sale

Need this gone guys :teeth:

for the new show season i have changed my bonnet and this one is now ready to go, this bonnet has a painted edge due to transit damage when i recieved it, it was around 40mm x 40mm at the passanger side and has since been repaired with fibreglass and painted.

alot of people have asked if the paint could be stripped off and to be honest i dont know, so i am selling this at a really low price assuming the buyer will be painting the edge in the colour of their car or painting the whole bonnet

this also has had a slot removed from the underside to allow the wider summit style strut brace

New low price of £250 + postage

100_3384-1.jpg

100_3381-1.jpg

100_3385.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, thats what i heard...

Always wondered why Envy's car wasnt green? I think it would look sweet in dar connaught green.

Only one green zed in the zed community and thats pauls, it would just be mer copying if anyone else done it :boxing::teeth:

Cause vieldside widearch with no spoiler wasn't done before...... :lol::lol::lol:

Always wondered why Envy's car wasnt green? I think it would look sweet in dar connaught green.

Only one green zed in the zed community and thats pauls, it would just be mer copying if anyone else done it :boxing::teeth:

Cause vieldside widearch with no spoiler wasn't done before...... :lol::lol::lol:

PMSL :boxing::boxing::lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

The 4x4 version wasn't ;)