Sorry guys

bigphil

Hi guys and gals,

i haven't been on here for ages, it's been a bit of a tough time, the doctors had to take my dad back down to have a brain scan and found another mass on the brain which is leading them to think the absyss is coming back, they can't really operate as he has had more than enough brain removed (almost the entire left side)

They are hopeful that a strong course of antibiotics will help.

He is soo confused and can't think straight, nothing he says makes sense and he is very upset, crying because he doesn't know what is going on.

Ontop of all that i broke up with my girlfriend (been together for about a year) and so it just got ontop of me, a few days of wallowing in self pitty made me realise there are other more important things to worry about.

I'm sorry if you've been trying to contact me and haven't been able to, i have provided my personal email address on the esr clearance thread, i'd appreciate it if you contacted me with any of your problems, but please bear in mind i can't access invoices, receipts, comapny funds or new stock so i won't be able to sort anything like that out.

Everytime i post something it comes out of my own personal pocket, alot of the stock is in storage and takes time for me to get, i have no access to couriers anymore, so big stuff can't be posted, if your waiting for anything big, i'm going to ask you please arrange your own courier, or come up and collect from my home address, i can't issue refunds, as that will come out of my own personal money, i don't want to sound harsh or anything like that but this isn't my business, and as a matter of law i don't have any resposibility to fulfill orders placed before or after esr's closure, but you have my word i will try to the best of my limited capabilities.

Thanks,

Andrew

Andrew, can only sympathise with the situation you & your family find yourselves in. I'm sure members of the forum will understand everything you are trying to do & that its not of your making.

Its understandable that you have not been feeling yourself of late but you will come out of this stronger than you will ever realise. Hang in there for your Dad, everybody here is willing him to better health.

Chin up mate.

Your dad seems like he's come along way so I have complete faith in him moving forward, he does indeed sound like a fighter.

As for the girlfriend thing, felt that, still feeling it, it eases.

Stiff upper lip, wade through the @*!# and everything will work out for the best.

Very very sorry to hear of this sad news Andrew, you have no need to be sorry or apologies to the forum. Our thoughts are with you and your family and the of course Phil. Everyone i am sure is hoping and praying that Phil pulls through.

Never had the pleasure to meet your Dad or your good self Andrew but given the recent news, feel like shedding a tear or two for you buddy...

Words I guess don't really sum up just how sad and upset I feel for you all.

I just hope and pray things get better for you. Such a terrible shame you find yourself in this position...

Keep fighting buddy as its the only way and best wishes to your Dad.

I’m gutted by what I’ve read above but NATE247 summed up my experiences and feelings perfectly in this thread.

I have never met Phil nor Andrew but I feel I'm part of this community and I think I speak for everyone here, past and present, our best wishes and thoughts are with both.

Andrew, can I please say at this point that I admire your will to ‘Put the customer first’ with the ESR orders you referred towards on this thread, but I think these pale into insignificance with what’s going on in your life so don’t waste your energy apologizing, I’ve been on this forum for almost a year and as much as people love their cars, from what I’ve read and the people I’ve met through here, there are a lot of guys here who are decent and good people and they symathise and empathise with you and your Dad at this time and appreciate the fantastic contribution you both and ESR have made to us all.

God Bless,

G

No need to apologise Andrew, we are all devastated with what has happened to your dad and your family. You have more important things to worry about but thansk for the update. My only wish is that your dad pulls through and gets back to some normality.