Silver Indicator Lamp Concerns

Beavis

Got round to just fitting my front indicator silver lamps and i am concerned at how much duller these are in operation. They look way better than the standard orange one's but i am concerned about their lack of brightness :surrender: What are other members experience's of fitting these and opinions?

Definately seems to be dimmer Dave. Not heard of this one before.

They are Martin a lot dimmer, just concerned about the safety aspect of them and the repercussions if i was involved in an accident. :headhurt:

It's not like you've painted it. I reckon it'll get brighter with use. Beat of heat in it! :)

also got mine from JDM performance Dave. Never noticed that they appeared duller. Very happy with them though and put them on the back to :)

Will live with them for the moment and i think i will order some more, these were not from JDM but off someone from here who i cant remember. They do look much better though i must admit. B)

• 1 year later...

i agree with you beavis, mine are way dimmer than the stock ones, i cant remember which brand i purchased but it seemes there are some better than others. it looks way better but this has me thinking they may fail MOT like yours :thumbdown: