Polished plenum & throttle body

M350ZB

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok back to work...;) Passed my plenum to a local polisher today and should be back within the next few working days so will post pics as soon as I have.

How much it costing you bud itf its k to ask ?

It's a top secret... :lol:;):thumbs:

:lol: Well got a quote from marque polishers at £115 which I thought was steep so new company I have found have said £70 but not sure on finish in crannys etc..I wait.

looks really nice.

i fancy mine in a nice bright red, i'm not great at keeping things shiney, so thought a bright dip coat, or powder coat would do the job. would i still need to get it stripped back?

Thats what I thought but they said to use a 'solvol autosol' once in a while and it will bring the shine back if any issues, only about £3 from halfords...can't go wrong with that!

I'll be getting my existed plenum for polish in next few weeks so will be up for grabs but company a bit busy but will keep informed!

looks really nice.

i fancy mine in a nice bright red, i'm not great at keeping things shiney, so thought a bright dip coat, or powder coat would do the job. would i still need to get it stripped back?

Thats what I thought but they said to use a 'solvol autosol' once in a while and it will bring the shine back if any issues, only about £3 from halfords...can't go wrong with that!

I'll be getting my existed plenum for polish in next few weeks so will be up for grabs but company a bit busy but will keep informed!

Potentially intrested in the polished plenum bud, so will you let us in with the company name or ? :lol:

• 4 weeks later...