Polished plenum & throttle body

M350ZB

Im after a polished plenum and hoping for a polished throttle body too, been in touch with envy but there out of stock, was going to get the plenum from ESR. Anyone know anywhere to get these or anyone that can supply these.

Also after somoe bottles, e.t.c, have sent a pm to ESR, so hoping they have these.......

Thanks in advance

:thumbs:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep there was... It was something to do with the butterfly in the throttle body that may be moved when polishing...

When i took my intake pipe off to fit the popcharger, the throttle body looked a bit dirty inside sooooo, i cleaned it and lifted the butterfly to get further inside!!! i did it a few times, making sure it was clean. At the time i didn't know that this could cause problems. Anyway, the car started first time, :p and it still runs great. Which means either i was lucky or the problem isn't related to the butterfly. :thumbs:

How much?? And more importantly how long lol
At the present time, I think paul is not taking orders as such as this is more or less a trial, will keep you all informed, but if paul's lights are anything to go by this will be spot on, and he has some great new products/bits coming v.soon ;)