How do you get comfy in your seat ?

mick43

I've yet to find a comfy driving position in std leather seat that doesn't give me back ache after 45mins :wacko:

I'm a medium build average Joe at 5' 10"

Any one else find the same problem and find a good way/process to adjust seat ?

Probably due to having too much adjustment :bangin:

I had major spinal surgery last year, and im not kidding, the only place my back doesnt hurt is when im in the car.

Not much help for you, but try adjusting your seat slightly before each journey and see if you can find a position that works.

i know what you mean about the seat, took a little while for me to adjust mine, still not perfect.

i suffer at my hips, and i think it is due to the bolsters, and me having a wider backside. as it pushes my legs in a way that makes my hip ache.

although now it is not really noticable.

i found i had to raise the seat between the bolsters, not all the way up, but higher. and that helped alot.

I spend about 13 hours a week in mine on the motorways and no problems?

Leather seats nice and firm - ensure your backrest is fairly straight so your not straining your lower spine and that your legs have the stress taken off them by the seat base - unfortunately there is no easy solution you have to just try different positions but dont keep changing them too often your body needs time to adjust to it?

As an aside do you drive any other car or just this? If so I you will get some backache as your changing from car to car - I get this in the van sometimes? Just a thought? :)

I find the Zed very comfortable. I just reach out and have my wrists touch the wheel rim without pulling my back or neck. Foot on clutch and adjust seat so the knee is slightly bent.

I find it works for me and gives you good control.

Looks like an opportunity to have a new forum Calendar - owners and their driving positions! :headhurt::lol:

Get everyone to take pictures of how they sit in the Zed! :p

A part time pole dancer at work likes to sit in mine topless ! :D .................................or roofless as she puts it. :headhurt:

Looks like an opportunity to have a new forum Calendar - owners and their driving positions! :headhurt::lol:

Get everyone to take pictures of how they sit in the Zed! :p

A part time pole dancer at work likes to sit in mine topless ! :D .................................or roofless as she puts it. :headhurt:

To quote MY350Z.COM...... Pics or I call BS! :D