ZMANALEX

Received this pm.

Anyone receive any thing similar ?

Rather strange I thought !!!!!

Alex.

To: ZMANALEX

Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:37 am

Subject: msn request

hi alex i want to know if you have msn and if you can agrre me chrzamolo@hotmail.com because i want to know if you have some stuff for sale!! please agree me as soon as possible thanks bye bye !!

Will be a Nigerian guy reading through threads thats seen you occasionally have things for sale. So he'll want to buy something from you and send you a £10k bankers draft, and you must send him the item plus change.

I will let you know when I receive the draft and when I send the stuff and his change.

Can't go far wrong with a bank draft. :lol::lol::lol:

I had similar scam emails when I tried to sell my old car on autotrader, there's a difference between the bankers draft being 'given value' rather than 'cleared' and although the cashier may accept the cheque, and you think all is well, and then pay the "difference" to some nominated (baddie) account (say for shipping) the bank then later rejects the amount and takes the full lot back - leaving you in debt by the "difference" you paid. See....

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/safety_and_ ... drafts.jsp

If something sounds too good to be true it normally is.

A 350Z being the exception of course!

Alex, I know I sent you pretty much the same thing yesterday but I thought I'd better let you know Im Englandy. If you want to send me a few parts I've got 10 million Ugandan dollars sitting in an offshore bank account though! :rtfm: (that emoticons mean to be "look at my balance")

ZMANALEX

I am pay parts 350z car please. I prince stewart of democratic republic of aberdeenshire. You send lights and nismo kit me thank you. I pay 10m aberdeenshire dollar to you by western union. My brother in Nigeria take special delivery items.

Thank sir

prince stewart

Deal?????

I had similar scam emails when I tried to sell my old car on autotrader, there's a difference between the bankers draft being 'given value' rather than 'cleared' and although the cashier may accept the cheque, and you think all is well, and then pay the "difference" to some nominated (baddie) account (say for shipping) the bank then later rejects the amount and takes the full lot back - leaving you in debt by the "difference" you paid. See....

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/safety_and_ ... drafts.jsp

If something sounds too good to be true it normally is.

A 350Z being the exception of course!

Take the 10K draft, pay it in, take out the money as cash. Close the account and move!

Dear Mr honorable 350Zs owners,

You are hereby advice to not respond to non-officials pretending to offer illegal Niassan 350Z at discount price.

Our recent board meeting has discovered scams of rare Niassan and including 6 Nismo 2009 350Z at price of £1999 due to credit crunches.

To find out full details of this scam please reply with your details:

Name

Address:

Passport Number:

Bank Details:

With respects

Dr. J Mubatwe

Chief Executive-

Nissan of Nigeria

Dear Mr honorable 350Zs owners,

You are hereby advice to not respond to non-officials pretending to offer illegal Niassan 350Z at discount price.

Our recent board meeting has discovered scams of rare Niassan and including 6 Nismo 2009 350Z at price of £1999 due to credit crunches.

To find out full details of this scam please reply with your details:

Name

Address:

Passport Number:

Bank Details:

With respects

Dr. J Mubatwe

Chief Executive-

Nissan of Nigeria

Thanks god Dr. J Mubatwe has our best interest at heart :lol: not only does he Work for Nissan but he does brain transplants too :lol:

hi to everyone i realised only now that you write this topic about me!! i write on this forum a few months ago i'm not nigerian or german but i'm italian and i'm serious interested in buy some items from you zmanalex i present to this forum a few months ago and i'm a member of the italian club. excuse me for my bad english but i try to do my best thanks so much byeee