Hello from East Herts - Pics of old new Zs

Hi guys, and a big thank you to martinmac for the steer/intro from PH.

I hail from East Herts, have a '06 350 GT Roadster, which has been by far and away my favourite ever car (despite a long list of previous cars costing a fair bit more), and I have just last week chopped it in for a new '09 (run out I guess) GT Coupe for a rather ludicrously discounted sum. Should be here in a coupe of weeks...

Anyway, hello!

Hiya, well, I worked for Ford :yawn: for a few years, had two company cars with the job (mine, plus wife's) and got to change each every 5 months/5000 miles ) - so lots of (10+??) XJR jags, 4.0 S/XJs, before/after that M3, Z4 (hateful, hateful), Merc CLS, 911, Tiger6, Volvo estate thingy, Boxter, others, not in any particular order. I have always been an complete eejit/prat :wacko: when it comes it cars - be they company or bought with my own cash.

I got the 350 2 years ago and it's the longest I have ever kept a car. It's just my kind of car and I can't wait for my new one to come.

Tell me, will 313 Coupe Vs 296 Roadster make much difference in terms of speed/handling/grip?