Soon to be 350Z owner...

Hi all, just thought I'd get signed up here as I'm about to once more be the owner of a Zed, no I've not had a 350Z before, but it's older brother the 300ZX, it was the SWB twin turbo manual version, loved it, then stupidly sold it and bought a Supra.

Then we had a baby boy some 4 months ago and the car had to go, and I bought the missus a new Nissan Note, ideal for the baby and keeps her happy as well.

For the last 4 months I've been running about in her Micra 160SR which she gave me, but now thats about to be traded in for a 350Z, I'd have had another 300ZX, but only the SWB TT manual, and they're as rare as snow in summer, plus the fact they're getting on a bit, so 350Z it is.

I've been looking around for the right one for a couple of months now and seen a few, I've been looking for a UK Sunset GT Rays with alezan leather and Nismo kit, going to have a look at one next week, hopefully that will be the one.

Welcome bud :thumbs:

Have you seen this one?

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... highlight=

I have indeed, looks sweet, the exact spec I'm looking for, however it's a shame about the drivers seat bolster, looks like it's had a hard life considering it's under 5 years old?

I've actually been to see it myself and tbh you would'nt need to spend much to put it right :thumbs:

I've been looking around for the right one for a couple of months now and seen a few, I've been looking for a UK Sunset GT Rays with alezan leather and Nismo kit, going to have a look at one next week, hopefully that will be the one.

It was the one alright, exact spec I've been after for ages too, got a deposit down on it and pick it up next week, quite a good deal too I think?

UK sunset GT Rays

Alezan leather

Nismo kit

35k, FNSH

£11500 + new MOT + 6 months tax

Pics.........

09012009052.jpg

09012009053.jpg

09012009055.jpg

Did I do good?