Hello..

Mr.T

Hello all..

Where to start then? Currently I have an 07 in Temper Orange, had it since new and it's my 4th Nissan to date over a 10 year + period, previous 3 were all turbo charged with the last one being the R33 GTR.

Not new to the modifying scene or to track days, enjoy motoring tremendously my only vice really since the age of 3 lol.. I like my bright colours hence the current colour of choice, loud and stunning we love it.

Anyway enough about me, I look forward to getting to know some of you and hopefully should be along to a show or two come the weather.

Thanks Tesh

Hi Bronzee,

Nothing too major on the modification front with this one other then the breathing has been sorted and we'll probably tighten the suspension up a little with a set of tiens.

Having had fairly modded cars for the past decade, I've got to point now where I like the idea of just jumping in the car and driving it without worrying about pot holes due to the ride being set low or waiting in the right gear for the blower to kick in.

I just like the Z because it's pretty much on the button straight out of the box, it doesn't bore, it still has the capability of scaring you & a balance with assurance when you do want it to just hang out mid corner.

The colour gets people curious when your on the road and specially on motorway journeys, they tend jump out of the way first and then look to see why is it orange and try and work out what it is.

All good fun, definately a smile per mile type of motoring.

Nothing too major on the modification front with this one other then the breathing has been sorted and we'll probably tighten the suspension up a little with a set of teins.

The colour gets people curious when your on the road and specially on motorway journeys, they tend jump out of the way first and then look to see why is it orange and try and work out what it is.

Teins are a great improvement.

The oranges certainly attract attention, sometimes unwanted, but most just curious. And given the Solar or whatever you call it in the UK, it's got a supercar sort of hue to it.