Back to work today ;o( Anybody else working? Boo........

stanski

Not back in until the 8th, and we've been off since the 15th and being paid for it so not all bad :)

I want that job! :D

Can beat that been off since the 12th of December going back on the 12th of Jan and i am on more money stopping at home than if i went to work, sounds stupid i know but its true. :teeth:

Not back in until the 8th, and we've been off since the 15th and being paid for it so not all bad :)

I want that job! :D

Can beat that been off since the 12th of December going back on the 12th of Jan and i am on more money stopping at home than if i went to work, sounds stupid i know but its true. :teeth:

Damn damn damn - I deffo want THAT job !! :yahoo:

Ugh.. im back in the office for the day today... but then off again till the 5th.

I've been here since 8.30am (misjudged the traffic - there was none!) but it feels like i've been here a week already... man im bored!!!!

l know its pants chris been here all week for 7:30 unfortunatly computers don't take holidays . back in friday also ... boo !but forum keeping me sane

Ugh.. im back in the office for the day today... but then off again till the 5th.

I've been here since 8.30am (misjudged the traffic - there was none!) but it feels like i've been here a week already... man im bored!!!!

l know its pants chris been here all week for 7:30 unfortunatly computers don't take holidays . back in friday also ... boo !but forum keeping me sane

Ha ha i know... i think i'm gonna wear out my 'View unread posts' button :lol::lol:

I was quite looking forward to getting out of the house today, but now that im here, i'd give anything to be back at home infront of the fire...!

I was actually a bit late for work today...but luckily for me if i had been on time i would of been involved in a massive pile up on my route to work on the A435 into redditch. 1 of my collegues was caught up in it said it was a total utter mess!! But lucky for him he drives a company car....Back end was taken out twice!!!

Dodged that bullet

I was actually a bit late for work today...but luckily for me if i had been on time i would of been involved in a massive pile up on my route to work on the A435 into redditch. 1 of my collegues was caught up in it said it was a total utter mess!! But lucky for him he drives a company car....Back end was taken out twice!!!

Dodged that bullet

eek thats does'nt sound good !! :surrender:

Some hope on the horizon we can leave early :yahoo::yahoo::D

So just wanted to wish you all the best for 2009

lets hope its a good one

- hope you enjoy your New Years eve celebrations - think of Uncle Stew stuck at work though :surrender:

Dodged that bullet

lets hope its a good one

- hope you enjoy your New Years eve celebrations - think of Uncle Stew stuck at work though :surrender:

...and uncle Marz with the ill girlfirend, who now has to stay at home all night :surrender:

Happy new year everyone.

Dodged that bullet

lets hope its a good one

...and uncle Marz with the ill girlfirend, who now has to stay at home all night :surrender:

Happy new year everyone.

Oh Uncle Marz hope she is felling better soon - have a little sherry on us! :D

Dodged that bullet

lets hope its a good one

Here is what i had just avoided

http://www.birminghammail.net/news/worcestershire-news/2008/12/31/miracle-as-no-one-is-killed-in-redditch-car-crashes-65233-22584640/