SEMA Girls......

Jacko

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is SEMA and where is it held?

mmm it a very large car show in america were all the car manufacters go to show off new ideas etc, i think its in vegas ( im robably wrong though) i think its an invite only thing for papparatzi and selected few :dry:

what is SEMA and where is it held?

mmm it a very large car show in america were all the car manufacters go to show off new ideas etc, i think its in vegas ( im robably wrong though) i think its an invite only thing for papparatzi and selected few :dry:

Yeah it IS in Vegas each year.... and only for vendors, trade and manufacturers & press..... oh and incredibly good looking birds! :blush:

Car got new suspension and spacers last Sat....weather has been shite tho...but we are gonna take a few pics at first chance....have talked about it already with her....she has got a black modified Z as wallpaper on her mobile and does my head in.... :lol:

So we ll do a photo shooting for me and her..... :yahoo:

Will keep u posted.... and btw....she is bloody fit.... :lol::lol::lol:

I can get our lass 2 pose...she has done it a few times...she wud do if she got paid...currently working as a stripper.... ;)

Our lass ? ? ?, sounds good to me, would make a B) calender for next year and be a good meet up for everyone :thumbs:

Oi...calendar yes...meet up....NO! :rant:

Mine mine mine.... :lol::lol::lol:

She has got a few m8s that could help as well....they would definitely be great for a calendar...they would pose on my car but i believe they would ask for money for a calendar.... ;)