snow

AUTO EXPRESS

Stew, city centre was sheet ice last night. Nothing looked gritted. Must've snowed a heap overnight aswell cos it all looks fresh.

Just got to keep telling myself, 28 days till Dubai. :yahoo:

Dubai u lucky sod! I love that place sooo much to do and the weather is just bliss! Good shoppin for the mrs as well and loads of nice cars lol

Snowed for 10 minutes in surrey and then melted.

Drove my Z in the snow once, not a good experience. I was the only car that could not get up a hill. Got half way up and traction control kicked in, cut the power completely. The car stopped and then started sliding down the hill. Sh*t myself, managed to ski down the hill without incident.

I noticed that front wheel drive cars managed to get up the hill as the weight of the engine over the front wheels helped to give more grip.

Drove my Z in the snow once, not a good experience. I was the only car that could not get up a hill. Got half way up and traction control kicked in, cut the power completely. The car stopped and then started sliding down the hill. Sh*t myself, managed to ski down the hill without incident.

I noticed that front wheel drive cars managed to get up the hill as the weight of the engine over the front wheels helped to give more grip.

Wrong m8...wide tyres dont help....driven on snow loads...yes in Greece Stew!!!!! :lol:

Got stuck many times and last resort in a front wheel drive car is to reverse uphills!!!! ;)

The whole trick when driving uphills is to make sure you carry on enough momentum...you stop once and thats it...thin deflated tyres help a lot as well....the scary thing is going downhills.....have stopped only just a few times..... :scare:

:lol::lol::lol:

On Friday I ploughed up the hill to my house where many other stuck. I was in the Zed and it managed fine. 3rd gear, use the torque! :thumbs: