2009 Calendar results

martinmac

Martin, looks great to me and I'm looking forward to receiving it in the next few weeks (Is there another thread for this? - Search button is not my friend :p )

All three of my votes got in too :D Only one of them was shot by Adam but I don't have a problem with him having a few shots in there. From what I've read, Adam has helped out several members with tasty pics of their cars and if they look good then those members have every right to submit them as their entry IMO.

It would be nice to see as many different colours appearing as possible in the 2010 calendar. Maybe you could do a vote for your best Sunset, Azure etc?

:thumbs:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

:teeth:

Fantastic photos!! I have a Canon 350D, and so far I've not yet managed to take a photo of my Z that matches these lol. I think someone will have to give me some tips.

BTW whilst I remember www.dieselstation.com has some nice car photography.

Anyway martinmac showed us at zclub.net the winners today, and that prompted me into thinking "wouldn't these photos make great wallpapers".

I'd very much like to produce some good quality wallpapers for anyone to download at www.zclub.net and of course here, we all drive Zs it's all good :thumbs:

I would remove number plates, and if you wanted a copyright to the photographer.

If anyone wouldn't mind me doing this to their photo please let me know here, by pm, or my work email Russ.Taylor @ The National Pages.co.uk then that'd be great.

Cheers :wiggle:

Thanks very much Adam! :notworthy: I was thinking of offering these resolutions:

1024 x 768

1280 x 1024

1280 x 960

1600 x 1200

1920 x 1440

1280 x 800 widescreen

1440 x 900 widescreen

1600 x 900 widescreen

1680 x 1050 widescreen

1920 x 1200 widescreen

2560 x 1600 widescreen

I might drop the 2560x1600 as I don't imagine many on our websites are running that so if you have something 1920x1200 or bigger that'd be great thanks :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...