2009 Calendar results

martinmac

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job as usual Martin - my only disappointment was that all the colours weren't represented but two of my colourful choices (azure and hulk green) made it in. You only have to look at August on this years calendar to see what I mean! B)

Great job as usual Martin - my only disappointment was that all the colours weren't represented but two of my colourful choices (azure and hulk green) made it in. You only have to look at August on this years calendar to see what I mean! B)

I know what you mean. At least there are varying backdrops. The calender certainly isn't 'samey' in my opinion.

i've said to martin, if someone wants to make a better front cover, then they can and i'll remove mine,

martin asked me to do the front cover, and that was shot at the highland run, using a long exposure and a torch, also that is not the correct photo, as it is not finished yet.

Adam

Depends on how many I order but likely to be £12 ish plus £150 delivery. It will run from 1st Feb so nobody will miss anything. As you are local-ish I may even deliver :D

Delivery seems a bit steep ;)

Depends on how many I order but likely to be £12 ish plus £150 delivery. It will run from 1st Feb so nobody will miss anything. As you are local-ish I may even deliver :D

Delivery seems a bit steep ;)

Martin's got to have a little mark-up to finance his mods next year :lol:

Depends on how many I order but likely to be £12 ish plus £1-50 delivery. It will run from 1st Feb so nobody will miss anything. As you are local-ish I may even deliver

Cool, keep me posted. :teeth:

• 4 weeks later...

Very cool pix. I'd like to get one of these. Would you ship to the US if I paid for the postage?

I tried to make a clender with my club last year, but we had too many people complaining about their cars not getting in it. I think I'm going to do something more like you did were everyone get three votes. Thanks!

Very cool pix. I'd like to get one of these. Would you ship to the US if I paid for the postage?

I tried to make a clender with my club last year, but we had too many people complaining about their cars not getting in it. I think I'm going to do something more like you did were everyone get three votes. Thanks!

Your Signature pic looks like a potential calendar entry, don't get any of that in Bristol!!!

Your Signature pic looks like a potential calendar entry, don't get any of that in Bristol!!!

We had a meet at Hooters. Good time, hot girls and hot cars. What more do you want..... maybe a Stella. Life is good.

And hot wings! :D

• 3 weeks later...