Terrible 350z adverts on eBay........

Sarnie

Looking at zeds on eBay today and there are some absolute dummies/liars on ebay who know bugger all about their cars!! :scare:

First all we have noddies car. Its been for sale since about 2003 I think. To quote the ad:

Click here

This is the GT pack so you get some extra bhp,
this car will do over 165 mph
on one door pannel the driver side i have picked off some of the paint and havent finished it the other side is fine

335 bhp

Some of his pictures are pictures of his car on a computer screen with a mobile phone!!! WTF!!!!!

Then there is this guys ad :

His whole ad consists of

well maintained mint condition....reluctant sale need the money

And 2 pictures of the car, one behind a tree :scare:

plus endless other idiots.................... :dry:

Looking at zeds on eBay today and there are some absolute dummies/liars on ebay who know bugger all about their cars!! :scare:

First all we have noddies car. Its been for sale since about 2003 I think. To quote the ad:

Click here

This is the GT pack so you get some extra bhp,
this car will do over 165 mph
on one door pannel the driver side i have picked off some of the paint and havent finished it the other side is fine

335 bhp

Some of his pictures are pictures of his car on a computer screen with a mobile phone!!! WTF!!!!!

Then there is this guys ad :

His whole ad consists of

well maintained mint condition....reluctant sale need the money

And 2 pictures of the car, one behind a tree :scare:

plus endless other idiots.................... :dry:

That interior is :yuck: I've never before seen one that bad in a Zed! Not only that but as you said he's picked the paint off one side.

All I can say about those adverts is WTF.

Where do these people come from! :headhurt:

How these people expect to sell their cars is a joke. One stated that his zed had impeccible service history and listed dates and mileage of the services. However the car had been serviced every 12,000 miles, and that car was still in warranty :surrender:

Although one seller offered to end his auction of a UK 54 plate GT Chilli early for £8500...... B)

First guy should be taken out and shot, how can he do that to a Z.

Second guy makes me laugh. if my wife said the Z had to go, I would advertise mine in exactly the same way. Except I would use a bigger tree.

Its a great car honest, Have you seen my chestnut?

First guy should be taken out and shot, how can he do that to a Z.

Second guy makes me laugh. if my wife said the Z had to go, I would advertise mine in exactly the same way. Except I would use a bigger tree.

Its a great car honest, Have you seen my chestnut?

PMSL :lol::lol: , have to agree with ya hedgy99, exactly what i would be doing :lol: